🌸 3 🌸

Everyone laughed out loud.

Minsoo-(Chuckled) Really sis in law you have unique butterflies around you.....always talking about breaking relations instead of living together.

Grandma Kim- Really, son Jeon in today's society your family and the love present here is indeed an example for the society.

Mr. Taeyong- There's no doubt eomma Mr. Jeon's whole life is an example for the society.

Eunwoo- And in the journey of this life my sister has also helped you a lot bro in law.

Grandma Kim- Indeed, the love that our Daehyun-ah has given to Joon there is no comparison of it.

Everyone smiles.

Mr. Jeon- You are correct auntie, when we got married. What did I even had just loneliness and a year old kid in my lap. She came and just took away all my problems with just a little smile of her.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon smiled looking at each other.

Mr. Jeon-Do you know brother in law today on our 25th anniversary what have I gifted to your sister?

Eunwoo-What?

Mr. Jeon-I have given her a promise that after I will see the faces of all my three daughter in laws I will spend all my time with her and will take my farewell from all the responsibilities. While fulfilling my responsibilities, the happiness I didn't gave her, I will now.

Everyone smiles on the pure love of the old couple.

Eunwoo- So, when are you planning for Joonie's marriage?

Mr. Jeon's smiley face changed into a sad one- I have been trying brother in law. We even got five proposals but due to Joon's right hand's injury all of them backed off.

Mrs. Jeon-Eww! Those proposals, none of them were according to my Joon's standards. You will see I will bring the most handsome son in law for my Joon who will be beautiful from face and heart both.

Eunwoo- Yes brother in law, a person should be judged from his heart not from his body and we will soon get the reader of the pur soul of our Joon. ☺ ☺

*Time skip to the evening*

Now everyone is ready for the party.