🌸 20 🌸

It has been two moths since they have shifted to Busan. Joon tried many things to send JK back to Seoul but he was so stubborn to listen. Now, everyone is in the living room waiting for their breakfast. Jin entered with the dishes along with maids while Tae stood up to help him.

Tae- Sis in law, are you ok now. (softly)

Jin nodded with a smile.

Grandma Kim- What happened? (worried)

Jin- Nothing Grandma, its just tiredness. (smiled weakly)

But, Grandma understood as she is experienced.

Grandma Kim- But, we should call the doctor bub. Being casual with your health isn't good.

Jin- But-

Joon- Grandma is right Jinnie. I will call the doctor now.

*Time skip*

Now, the doctor is checking Jin while others are waiting outside the room for the doctor. The doctor came out of the room with a smile.

Joon- How is my wife doctor? (worried)

Dc- Don't worry Mr. Kim both are fit and fine. ☺

Joon- Both? (confused)

Dc- Oh, looks like you all don't know. Mrs. Kim is one month pregnant. ☺

All the family members cheered while Joon was shocked on the news. He rushed inside the room to meet Jin, where he found a smiling Jin sitting on the bed while rubbing his stomach lovingly.

Joon- D-Did you h-heard that I a-am going to be a d-dad.

Jin- ☺ Yeah, we are gonna be parents hubby. Congratulations.

Joon hugged him tightly and burst into tears.

Joon- Thank you, thank you so much Jinnie for this beautiful present. I love you so much.

Jin was rubbing his back to calm him down.

Jin- I love you too hubby. ☺

And like this their day went with the celebration of the good news. Joon informed Mr. Jeon, YG and Mr. Park about it too.

*Time skip*

It's almost 3 months after they discovered about the good news. Eunwoo and Minsoo returned from their trip today and got the news of their partition and now they are in Seoul in Jeon mansion where Mrs. Jeon Is present with her three 🦎 friends.

Mrs. Jeon- l think we have talked about it oppa. Don't discuss this things again.

Aecha-Yes. YG is returning today. Don't spoil our mood by repeating the same thing.

Eunwoo- Kindly leave us alone. l want to talk to my sister.(yelled at them)

All of them rolled their eyes while Minsoo glared at them and they left showing attitude while Minsoo closed the door of the room.

Eunwoo- l don't have anything left to say to you Daewon-ah. The only sorrow is...Today l have no face left to meet Mr. Jeon's eyes. I used to be so proud of you.

Minsoo-On whose instigation did you do this unnie? These butterflies? Those who never settled down,can't teach us how to run our homes! They are here only to watch the scene and break families! They will end the play here and go elsewhere for the entertainment!

Eunwoo-l am a lawyer. l have seen families bickering, relationships breaking up. l can only say that nobody has been happy breaking their families. Nobody can be happy. See for yourself! Your YG has gone straight to Busan to meet his hyung! lnstead of coming to see you!

In Busan,

Joon-This is not possible.

Mr. Park-Why not Son? We will return with you and Jinnie. We have shared so many moments of happiness with this family. l won't let it be overcast by the clouds of sorrow! On top of that,today is such a happy day YG has returned, we hear Jin's giving us good news. At least accompany YG to celebrate to Seoul! Mr. Kim Seok, now you only tell Joon.

Mr. Kim Seok- l understand your feelings Mr. Park and YG's too.Nobody would be happier than me if Namjoon and Jinnie returns to their family.But Namjoon's silence says a lot.

(To YG) YG-si Namjoon is doing his duty. You do yours. Mr. jeon and the business needs you

But still YG was silent. Joon sighed.

Mr. Kim Seok- (Grandma Kim) Aunt, it is Mr. Jeon's values... that today two brothers are fighting for each other's happiness.

YG sighed and went outside in the garden.

He went and leaned on a wall, while Jin came behind him with Joon.

Jin- All you brothers are the same. One heart beats in all three chests. You know YG for the first time l've seen you brothers fighting. The one we fight with...we love him the most isn't it.

YG was still silent, so Namjoon kept his trembling right hand on his's.

Joon-Listen to me, YG. Go back before l become weak.

Now, YG can't control anymore and burst into tears hugging his hyung while he hugged him back tightly.

A car entered the mansion.

Jin- See, our little fellow is here too.

YG-How are you?

JK- 😁I am fine hyung. We're going to become uncles. You the elder one, me the younger. See, I have brought sweets too.

Jin- The first one is for Uncle. See I have asked to bring sweets specially for you.

Mr. Park- No, l won't eat today. (sulking)

Jin-Why? (frown)

Mr. Park- Just don't feel like it.

Tae- Uncle, (keeping the sweet in front of his mouth) Not even one?

Mr. Park- Uhhh... Ok ok Just half...

And others giggled on him.

Jin- YG, have one (fed him the sweet) . l'm glad that even if we are away physically, our hearts are still together. (smile)

To be continued..... ☺