🌸 17 🌸

Mr. Kim- Sis in law, l am very worried.

Mrs. Jeon- Why? (Frowns)

Mr. Kim- What happened to Hobi shouldn't happen to us.

Mrs. Jeon- l don't understand..

Mr. Kim- l have come here from Busan only to explain this to you!

Mr. Kim- Mr. Jeon is appointing Namjoon the Managing Director. That's good. But in the future if there's a misunderstanding between the brothers?

Evi- What he means is, getting charge of the business like Siwon if Namjoon......blesses JK and YG and sends them out of the house.

Mrs. Jeon- My Joon loves his brothers more than his own self!

Mrs. Jeon tried to stand for her son.

Aecha- Excuse me but the most loving man changes on getting power. You sang praise of Siwon. What happened?

Mr. Kim- Truthfully speaking, l couldn't bear to see YN's sad face. The thought brings tears to my eyes!

Kwan-The ones whose children played in YN's lap...Played with Dae..They did this! And not to forget with his own real brother!

Aecha- If a real brother could do this, don't forget Namjoon is a step brother!

Mrs. Jeon felt dizzy due to so many emotions. She can't help but overthink.

Mrs. Jeon- NO h-he won't. He isn't my step son. He is my son. I HAVE raised him.

Kwan- You can't deny the truth Dae!

Mr. Kim- Yes, today Hobi is facing such problems. He called Namjoon to advise him about what to do. And what did Namjoon do? Tell me the truth, if he really had the heart of a brother..Would he leave his sister midstream? He would fight, do anything! He'd get her, her rights! He wouldn't wash his hands off his sister's responsibility. You and your husband are very generous. You bore your daughter's sorrows with a smile. But if this same thing happens to YG or JK...Park and l won't be able to bear this sorrow. We've given our sons to you. Now their joys and good fortune lie in your hands.

He joined his hands and bowed in front of her.

Mrs. Jeon- What are you doing? (shocked)

Kwan- Warning you. JK will fight and have his way. But what about YG?

Aecha- Don't we all know him? He's way apart from worldliness. At least think of him. He is a pure soul. He won't argue and would just accept every word of Namjoon.

And that was their trump card. A mother can bear everything but not sorrow in her child's eyes. All of them knew about the special affection of Mrs. Jeon toward YG so they used it against her now. Mrs. Jeon started to feel insecure about her other children. She started overthinking. The heart which was till now saying that her Joon is her child, he would never hurt his family like Siwon has now started questioning that what if he changed. What if he really forgot all the relations and kicked his brother's from the house. She was confused and vulnerable and her friends made a great use of it.

Kwan- Your husband's dream is great. That the entire family will live together happily! But is it possible? Can two son in law live together without fighting? Let alone you have three. Show me one house.

Aecha- Don't forget Dae...The man who runs the office, his wife rules the home. ln the future if Jin doesn't make Jimin and Tae dance to his tune.. l will eat my words.

Evi- In your shoes l would never hand the family to Namjoon and Jin!

Aecha- The truth is however much bitter Dae, you can neither hide it nor ignore it. You may love Namjoon and Jin as your own. But... He is not your own! He is not your blood!