🌸 19 🌸

It's night time, Namjoon and Jin are sitting in their balcony with Jin in Joon's lap and blanket wrapped around them. Both of them were silent where only their breathing can be heard. But, the silence was comfortable and calming for them. Joon looked down at Jin who was leaning on his chest while thinking something deeply.

Joon- What are you thinking Jaan~

Jin- Nothing hubby, just about the sudden changes in our lives.

Joon- Well, changes are the law of nature. Nothing is constant, everything had to change one day.

Jin- Yes, but our love... won't ever change. ☺

Joon- Of course, it would never. ☺

Both of them leaned towards each other and connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Namjoon broke the kiss on realising the younger being breathless. He moved towards Jin's jaw, neck nd shoulders kissing him everywhere claiming him as his.

Both of them moved towards their bed with Joon hovering over Jin kissing him everywhere showing his adoration for the younger.

*Time skip*

The floor was full of the couple's scattered clothes including Jin's saree and Joon's shirt, trousers etc.

The couple was inside the blanket making love sealing their love. Reassuring each other, that till the end of the time, they are together, they will stand united and their love is unbreakable.

*Time skip*

The sunlight entered the room, causing the older male to squint his eyes. Namjoon opened his eyes only to meet a beautiful sight. His beautiful wifey, sleeping in his arms calmly. He kissed his cheeks, eyes, nose and lastly lips. When he broke the kiss he saw the younger staring back at him with red cheeks.

 When he broke the kiss he saw the younger staring back at him with red cheeks

Joon- ☺ You awake.

Jin- Hmm.. ☺

Joon- I love you.( kissed his forehead)

Jin- I love you too.

* Time skip*

Now, everyone is in the living room eating breakfast, while Jin and Tae are serving.

Jin- Don't make our JK work too hard.

Joon-That he will have to do. He should have full knowledge of production before the inauguration. So he can return and take training in finance and sales.

JK- l won't go back. l won't leave you and sister-in-law.

Saying this he went away, while Joon sighed and looked at Jin who smiled and reassured that everything will be okay.

*Time skip*

Tae is working in the kitchen while Jin is in their room wrapping their clothes. Then only, Tae heard JK and Joon entering the mansion while giggling and he went to inform, Jin.

JK-Damn, this rain! Sister-in-law!

Tae-Sister-in-law.. They have returned.

Jin- ☺ I am coming.

Jin and Tae went to them who were settled on the couch with towels. Jin started drying JK's hairs while Tae gave a towel to Joon who was smiling while listening to his younger brother's chit chats.

Jin- How are you, JK? How was the first day at the site?

JK- Don't even ask sis in law! Today l realise how hard brother works!

All of them giggled.

JK- l'm starving! (Whined)

Jin- Have a wash. Dinner is ready.(smiles)

JK- On it!

And he rushed to his bedroom, while Jin and Tae started organizing the table.

Jin and Joon were waiting for JK to come down, but he didn't.

Jin- What's taking him so long?

Tae- ☺I will see.

Tae went to his room, Jin and Joon also followed him on listening to his giggling.

Jin-What happened?

Tae signalled them to look inside, only to meet an exhausted JK sleeping on the bed with a smile on his lips but still in his work clothes.

Jin- ☺ He's dozed off.

Joon-That's because he worked hard today.😄

Joon rubbed his head lovingly.

Jin- How sweet is the smile on his face.

Joon-The smile has returned to his face. But l fear...when YG returns.. How will l assure him?

Jin rubbed his thumb on Joon's hand.

Jin- Don't worry. He would understand you. ☺

To be continued... ☺

I am sorry.... to those who were expecting smut in this book.

Actually, this book as well as the movie on which it is based is close to my heart. I don't want to add any explicit words in it.

I hope my lovely readers would understand my feelings.

Love you~

😁 ☺ ♥