🌸 35 🌸

It has been two days since YG was in Gyeonggi. He followed Jimin like a puppy everywhere... everywhere (😏). Everyone there already knew him. He was their doctor Park's beloved HuBby.. (😂). Their romance and bickering were a glint of happiness there. Everyone adored Jimin a lot due to his kind self and warm heart. YG's heart always swelled in pride whenever he was identified as Jimin's husband. He was so happy. The happy couple informed their family too and got a long lecture from Mrs. Jeon and Jin for not informing earlier.

Right now, YG was watching Jimin who was busy doing daily check ups of his patients while ignoring the poor kitty who was pouting while sulking. He sometimes felt jealous too but dealt with it. But right now, a little boy around three years old was kissing Jimin's cheeks which was enough for his heart to burst in jealousy. Jimin noticed him and chuckled silently. Well this was his routine for last two days.

*Time skip*
Now, Jimin was standing near the window of his cabin and was reading some medical reports when a hand snaked around his small waist bringing a shy yet bright smile on his face. YG snuggled his face his crook of neck.

Jm- Hyung, What happened?

YG whispered- Nothing.

He left some wet kisses on Jimin's neck and nibbled on his skin. Jimin bit his lips to suppress the moan and make the elder crazy.

Jm- H-Hyung I am working.

YG- mmhh.me too.....on you.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled causing YG chuckle too. Jimin turned around and snaked his arms around the older's neck while YG held his wife's waist protectively.

Jm- I missing our family hyung.

YG- (smiles) We will return soon. Until, the new team reaches here hmm?

Jimin nodded and hugged YG tightly.

*Time skip*
Jimin was working while Yoongi was sitting beside and was reading a book. Both of them stopped their work when they heard a knock.

Jm- Come in

?? - Dc. Park a patient is in his very critical stage. He needs a surgery right now.

Jm (Nodded) - Prepare for the surgery I will be there in few minutes.

The medical staff left while Jimin started to prepare himself for the surgery. He was leaving when he turned around and looked at Yoongi who was silently watch him till then. He went towards him.

Jm- Hyung, don't wait for me and go to bed. I would be late.

YG nodded and kissed the younger's forehead.

YG- All the best and remember I am proud of you...always.

Jm left for the surgery with a smile and confidence.