🌸 28 🌸

Jimin and YN entered ther room. And Jm saw the special decoration and became shy.

YN- 😏 Well, oppa has decorated it himself for both of your special night

Jm blushed and looked down.

YN chuckled and left him alone in the room. Jimin looked around and was impressed by YG's taste. He sat on the bed facing the balcony and was enjoying the mesmerising view of the full moon.

After a while, the door opened and Jm become stiff in his place knowing about the person who has arrived. YG walked near him and smiled on his state. He sat beside him.

YG-Hi.

Jm-H-Hi.

YG-(smiled) You liked the decoration?

Jm nodded with blush covering his face when YG snaked his hand around his bare waist. YG pulled him towards himself. Jm fell on his hard chest. Both of them were staring at each other. YG leaned towards him. Jm also leaned forward. Both the lips were connected. It was a kiss full of love, adoration, respect and care for the other. No lust was involved. After few minutes they broke the kiss. Jm was breathing heavily while YG was busy staring at his beautiful newly wedded wifey.

YG-I love you.... a lot.

Jm- (smiled) I love you too.

YG pulled him into a tight hug.

Jm- H-hyung t-too ti-tight.

YG loosened his grip and kissed his head multiple times. They broke the hug but was still holding hands.

YG- You should freshen up. hmm?

Jm nodded. YG could feel the younger's nervousness.

YG- Don't worry, I won't touch you unless and until you are ready bub. You will always be my first priority. (Kissed his hands)

Jm smiled and was overwhelmed to have him as his man, only his.

Jm went inside the washroom. He removed his jewellery. He was trying to remove his blouse, but was unable to open the knot on his back.

Jm- Ugh, open you meanie. (pout) (He tried many times.) Huff! Let me take his help.

He opened the door and softly called,

Jm-Hyung!

YG was in the balcony, he looked back and saw his Wifey's distressed state. He entered the washroom and asked,

YG- What happened baby?

Jm- I c-can't open the knot. Can you please help m-me. (embarrassed 😳)

YG- (Smiled) Sure.

Jm flinched when YG's cold finger's touched his bare back. YG removed his long hairs to one side and tried to open the knot. After trying few times, YG was still unable to open it so he leaned down and tried to open it through his mouth. Jm breathed heavily whenever YG's lips brushed against his back. After opening the knot, YG stood straight only to Jm closing his eyes and breathing heavily. YG back-hugged him and hid his face in the younger's crook of neck. While, million of butterflies were dancing in Jm's stomach whenever his hubby's breath hit his bare neck and shoulders.