🌸 23 🌸

It has been 8 months since Jin was declared 1 month pregnant. 9 months of his pregnancy is almost completed.

Baekhyun- No need to worry, it will be a normal delivery.

Jimin and Tae were helping Jin to walk downstairs and made him sit on the couch while Mr. Kim Seok sat beside him.

Mr. Kim Seok and Jimin are also staying in Busan with Jin to take care of him.

Jm-Careful.

Baekhyun-You might have to go to the hospital any moment.

Mr. Kim Seok- Sit down.

Kai- Sis in law, see what appa has sent for you. A little Krishna. He wants you to always keep this idol in front of you.

 He wants you to always keep this idol in front of you

Jin- Thanks hyung. Give it to me.

Mr. Kim Seok- Chim, why are you staying here? Tae and all of us are here to take care of Jinnie.

Jm- l've taken official leave from hospital uncle. l'm going to stay here till you deliver. (To Jin)

While Jin smiled and Mr. Kim Seok spoke,

Mr. Kim Seok-Doctor, Jm is staying here leaving all his work. And Tae has take leave from his law firm too. Really, l have three sons not one. ☺

All of them smiled then only Joon entered the living room with his secretary Mr. Lee.

Joon- JK will complete training by the time the factory is inaugurated. Then we'll send him back to the city. Really, grandma time just flew by laughing with Tae and JK that we didn't even realise anything.

Grandma Kim- Time moves at it's own pace child. Time takes everybody's test in some or the other way. (smile)

On the other side in Jung enterprises,

Siwon-l don't understand! Why has production in the factory stopped? We faced technical problems earlier too! (Frustratingly)

??- Sir, earlier Hoseok sir used to tackle them.

Siwon- (sighed) l have heard this a number of times. Quickly appoint a good engineer. ln this manner, we won't be able to clear the bank loans!

Phone rings...

Siwon- l am on my way.

In the Jung Mansion....

Siwon- Now how are they doctor?

(Hwan and Hyun are sick)

Dc- They still have high temperature. Let's go outside Mr. Jung I want to have some conversation with you. Siwon nodded and both of them went to their garden.

Dc- Mrs. Tzuyu mentioned that they haven't been eating well for some days. They've stopped playing too.

Siwon- (sighed) Yes.

Dc- Anyway continue the medicines. Inform me tomorrow morning. l want to say something to you as your family doctor.

Siwon- Sure.

Dc-Children are as delicate as flowers Mr. Jung. If they don't find a loving environment, they wither away. And that's not good.

Siwon-(sighed) l'm unable to give them time because of my problems at work. l often lose my temper with them.

Dc-And yesterday you even raised your hand at them.

Siwon- They were being stubborn. They wanted to go to Hobi and YN. (guilt filled voice)

Dc- Why don't you give in to them?

Siwon sighed and looked down.

Dc- Don't lose the peace of your family to personal grudges. Or no doctor will be able to help.

Saying this the Dc left leaving Siwon in a deep thinking.

*Time skip*

Siwon came back from work and was confused to see the maids excited and giggling. He asked one of them.

Maid-Hoseok sir and YN madam had come Sir! With Haewon-ah!

Hearing this Siwon cant be more happy and rushed towards the living room only to meet Hobi and YN talking with Tzuyu and playing with the kids. Hobi noticed and went towards him while smiling followed by YN. They touched his feet then Hobi spoke.

Hobi- Hyung! You didn't inform us that Hwan and Hyun were so ill. We left for Seoul as soon as sister-in-law called up. You didn't consider us family.

Siwon burst into tears and pulled his younger brother into a tight hug and apologised for everything.

*Time skip*

Now the whole Jung family is in the Jeon mansion where Siwon was sitting while joining his hands in front of the Jeon couple.

Siwon- Please forgive me uncle. Forgive me auntie.

Mrs. Jeon- What are you saying? We don't understand.

Siwon- l had turned blind with selfishness. l achieved one success after another in business. l assumed it was because of me. But after Hobi left, l found out the success wasn't mine. But of us a team. Since Hobi left home, without asking or taking anything.. l haven't had any peace. l lost everything l had. The happiness of the children. The smile on Tzuyu's face. But we're together again! We will live together.

Mr. Jeon- Today is such a joyous day. My daughter's house is settled again.

In all this conversation Mrs. Jeon was silent and had a blank expression. YN and Hobi went towards her and kneeled in front of her. YN held her hands and Hobi spoke.

Hobi- Mom, we've come to ask you for something. (Mrs. Jeon looks at him and he continues) Please, ask Joon hyung to return home.

YN-Mum, it was oppa's belief that we'll be together again. l remember the day we were leaving for Suwon...He placed his hand on my head and said...All your sorrows be mine and may all my joys be yours.

Hearing this Mrs. Jeon can't control anymore and rushed towards the temple and burst into tears in front of god. She can't believe that she doubted her Joon, she hurt the one who has loved his family more than anything, who has loved his step siblings like his own and always protected them like a good big brother. She was crying bitterly when Eunwoo came and made her stand. He hugged his sister and tried to calm her down.

Mrs. Jeon- l've committed a grave sin oppa ! A grave sin!

Eunwoo-Nothing is still lost Daewon-ah....Look there.

Mrs. Jeon looked at the said direction and saw Mr. Jeon smiling at her who has been cold towards her after Joon left. She went towards him and was about to touch his feet but Mr. Jeon stopped her and hugged her.

Mr. Jeon- No, Daewon-ah. You are the same Daewon for me....who gave our children such a noble upbringing. Made them such good humans.

Mrs. Jeon stopped crying till now but softs sniffs could be heard and her cheeks were stained with tears. Mr. Jeon rubbed her cheeks softly and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Mr. Jeon- Shall we go to Busan love? We are going to be grandparents~~ ☺

Hearing this Mrs. Jeon excitedly nodded while all of them chuckled on her cute antics.

To be continued... ☺