🌸 32 🌸

It has been a week since Jimin left but still there wasn't any information about him. Yoongi was devasted. He was waiting for his call or a text crazily. He can't concentrate on anything. His mind was stuck on only one thing- Jimin, his wifey, his love, his cute mochi whom he was missing like hell. He left to home early. His mind was messed, he can't concentrate. He needed a distraction.

YN and Hobi already went back to their house, Mr. Kim and Grandma Kim were also back to Busan. Mr. Park was out of the country due to a business trip.

The whole Jeon family was worried for the Yoonmin couple as there was no news about Jimin and on the other hand Yoongi wasn't eating well nor getting sleep. He engrossed himself into work to distract himself.

In the evening, Yoongi was sitting near the swimming pool with his legs inside the water and a wine glass in his hands. He was drinking continuously, to calm himself, to calm his heart. Jin saw these and informed Namjoon about the younger. He approached him and sat beside him. Joon took the glass from YG's hands and kept it away.

YG- (Whined)Hyung~~

Joon- NO, it isn't good for your health Yoongi. You may fall sick.

YG- But I am already sick hyung... sick in the love of my mochi, my love, my jaan, my everything~(dreamily)

Saying this YG slept on the cold floor.

Joon- Aish, this brat. (giggles) They are so in love. (smiles) (caressed the other's soft hairs)

??- Well, you are too.

Joon looked behind and saw Jin standing there. He smiled and made him sit near him.

Jin- He fell asleep?

Joon- Yeah~

Jin- It's good, I guess. At least he would have a good sleep.

Joon hummed in response. There as a silence for a while when Jin broke the silence.

Jin- Hubby~

Joon- Hmm..

Jin- I am afraid.

Joon (frowned)- Of what?

Jin (sighed)- You know, that the area where Jimin has went is very dangerous and prone to calamities. I am afraid that he-

Joon- Shhhh. Nothing would happen to him. Hmmm?

Jin nodded and hugged his husband to calm himself.

Later, both of them carried YG to his room and went back to sleep.

*Time skip*

YG was sleeping peacefully on his cozy bed while nuzzling his face into Jimin's pillow getting an esence of his husband.

His sleep got disturbed by his phone ringing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His sleep got disturbed by his phone ringing. He groaned and looked at his phone with a drowsy mind. He frowned on the unknown number. He picked up the call and heard somebody's voice which made his drowsiness flew away in seconds.

??- Hyung~

YG- Jaan...
He sobbed on hearing his love's voice. Jimin wasn't good too. He was trying his best not to cry and make the older worry.

Jm- How are you and others?

YG- I am fine and others are too. What about you huh!? Why didn't you call me. Do you even know how much worried we were? How much stressed I was? I was dying to hear your voice Chim. (Sobbed)

Jm-  I am so sorry hyungie. The work is hectic here every other hour we are getting new patients with dangerous injuries. And my phone isn't helping too. It wasn't working. I got a landline in here. So... I called you.

YG- I am glad you did love. I am missing you so much.

Jm- I am missing you too hubby.

YG- When will you come back Chim?

There was silence on the other side. YG understood that much more time is left for their reunion. But, as promised he will understand his wifey and would support him with his career the same way younger does to him.

YG- (sighs) It's okay. I understand.

Jm- I am sorry hyung.

YG- No need to be love. I support you.

Jm- Thanks hyung. I love you.

YG- I love you too.

After a while, Jm hanged up as he has an important surgery to attend. YG was sad to know that Jimin won't be back any soon but he was happy that at least he is fit and fine. He happily went downstairs after getting ready for the day. Mrs. Jeon noticed her son's shining eyes and assumed that he must got information about his wifey.

YG sat on the dining table with others. Everyone was eating when is the middle he announced,

YG- Jimin called.

Tae chocked on his food. JK was calming him while Jin attacked him with questions.

Jin- How is he? Is he fine? Is he eating his food on time? When will he come back? .. Come on answer me Yoongi-ah.

Joon- (chuckles) Calm down love let him talk.

Jin pouted while YG smiled and answered.

YG- He is fit and fine. But... he isn't coming any soon.

His smile disappeared on this thought.

Jin patted his head.

Jin- It's okay Yoongi. He will come back. We all are always together remember. Hmm?

Yoongi nodded and smiled feeling blessed to have the best family in the world.

To be continued..... ☺

I am sorry for not updating. My exams were going on and on the last day of my exams I sprained my ankle as a bonus 😂. I apologise to my dear reader.