🌸 31 🌸

The whole family is on the dining table with Mrs. Jeon, Jin, Jimin and Tae serving their hubby. Kai was present their too including Mr. Park, Mr. Kim Seok, Mr. Taeyong , Hobi, YN, Haewon and Grandma Kim. After serving them they sat down to have their breakfast too.

Mrs. Jeon- Why are you both going to office today too? (frowned)

Joon-Exactly, I can handle it. You two should be with your wife today.

YG- No hyung, its an important meeting. And being the heads of our department we should be present.

Mr. Jeon- But-

Tae- Let them mom an dad. Work is important too.

Jm- Yeah.

All of them smiled on such an understanding angels.

*Time skip*

After sending their hubby to office with kisses and hugs. Jin, Jimin, YN and Tae went to kitchen. Jin noticed hickies on both Jimin's and Tae's necks. He smiled.

Jin- Looks like both of you had a wild night yesterday.(smirked)

Both of them blushed furiously and hid their neck with their long hairs.

Jm- I-It's nothing s-sis in law. We did n-nothing.

Jin- Huh!? Really?

Jimin nodded feeling shy but Tae became a whole tomato till then thinking about the unholy things he did with his hubby. YN noticed him and smiled teasingly.

YN- But looks like our Taekook had another experience last night.

Tae blushed and rushed towards their room leaving the kitchen as soon as possible while the others burst into laughter.

*Time skip*

Jimin is in their room know folding his and his hubby's washed clothes, when he heard his phone ring. He smiled seeing the caller id.

Jm- Hello~

??- What is my baby doing?

Jm- (smiles) Nothing..... What are you doing?

??- Missing you.

Jimin blushed on the cheesiness of the other while the other chuckled already guessing the younger's reaction.

Jm- W-when will you come back hyung?

YG- In an hour or two.

Jm- Okeiii, then I would be waiting for you. Bye~

YG- Bye jaan.

Jimin cut the call and squealed like a teenage girl in love due to the sweet name.

On the other hand, Jin was feeding his son while YN was chatting with him and Tae was in his room working.

In TaeKook' s room,

Tae was studying some documents mailed by his colleague on a new case. He would be joining his law firm again in few days. He was engrossed in his laptop screen when a notification popped on his mobile. He saw a message from JK. He opened his message only to giggle on his hubby's cuteness.

In text-

JK- The files are so boring. I am bored.