🌸 33 🌸

Everything was going well the whole day. The whole Jeon family had their dinner with some chit chats. After the dinner, Mr. Jeon, Joon, YG and JK went to the living room to watch television while the others were in the kitchen.

In the kitchen~

Mrs. Jeon- (sighs) I miss Chim so much.

Jin- Me too, since we are this much affected from his absence god knows what's going on YG's heart.

Tae had teary eyes. He sobbed loudly which caught the attention of the other two.

Jin- Omo...(hugged Tae) What happened Tae? Why are you crying?

Tae- Me and Chim are soulmates hyung, and now that he is in danger I can't even protect him. I feel so useless.

Jin caressed his back to calm him down.

Mrs. Jeon- Don't be upset bub. Our mochi will be back soon. Yeah?

Tae nodded with a small smile while Mrs. Jeon kissed his forehead. There attention moved towards the door when they saw Jungkook standing there who fake coughed to grab their attention.

JK- How can you kiss my wife ma when you have your husband? (Teasing)

Mrs. Jeon slapped his chest playfully while Tae looked down blushing. After completing their work in kitchen all of them were now sitting in the living room.

They were listening to news when suddenly a breaking news popped up. It said that the Gyeonggi province which is prone to natural calamities faced a massive earthquake which led many people to death. Some of the doctors of the special team sent there died whereas some are missing.

YG can't believe what he is watching. The whole Jeon family was panic stricken now.

Mrs. Jeon- Y-Yoongi call Jimin... Fast.

YG nodded and tried to call him. But it was saying that it is out of reach. Everyone was sick worried. Tae was crying mess. Jin and Mrs. Jeon were trying to calm him down. While others were trying to take help from every influential person they knew to get information about the doctors.

JK ended his call and looked towards Tae. It was so hard for him to see the love of his life crying. But he can't help. Everyone is saying the same thing.... No one wants to go to that dangerous place to collect information.

YG was stressed. He was trying to call his husband again and again but there was no response. He even called on the landline which the younger used to call him but there was no response too.

YG- I am leaving.
He announced.

Mrs. Jeon- Where are you going?

YG- I am going to find Jimin. I can't just sit here calmly let my love face the danger alone. I have promised to be with him for the lifetime and face all ups and down together.

Mrs. Jeon- B-but it is very dangerous Yoongi. I can't loose you too.

Mr. Jeon- Let him go Dae, it's a matter of love no one can stop it. Go Yoongi!

YG- Thanks dad.

Joon- I will come with you too.

YG- No hyung, I can't risk your life here. Sis in law and Ji-ho needs you.

Jk- Hyung-

YG- Don't even think about it. Take care of everybody in my absence hmm?

Jk nodded while YG rushed outside after bidding goodbye to his family. Mrs. Jeon cried on Mr. Jeon's chest. But everyone is helpless then.

YG met Mr. Park in the doorstep.

Mr. Park- S-son my Chim-

YG- Nothing will happen to him appa. He have to be safe for the sake of his loved ones. Hmm?

Mr. Park nodded and patted his shoulder. YG hugged him and left to find the cure of his crying heart- his wifey, his Jimin.

*Time skip*
No was sleeping in Jeon mansion today. Everyone was wide awake and was waiting for any news. They were listening news which was continuously reporting about the dead ones. None of the identity matched Jimin. They were relieved in any corner of their heart untill the reporter said, a doctor was found dead between the crumbles of the building. He is found to have surname Park. His face is unrecognizable. But had a fair skin color, with long black hairs and short height. Though the identity was matching Jimin none of them wanted to believe it.

Mrs. Jeon rushed to the temple in their house and cried to God to keep her children safe and sound. If he wants then can take her life away instead of harming her children. All the family members were their and was praying to God in their mind.

Tae- please keep my Chim safe God. I beg you.

JK- Keep my family safe please.

Jin- Chim doesn't deserve this. You can't snatch YG's hard earned love from him. They don't deserve this cruelty. Chim is such a sweet soul. Please don't let anything happen to him.

Mr. Jeon- I just wish my family's happiness from you.

Joon- please let my brother have his love. Jimin is like a younger brother to me. Don't let any danger approach him.

To be continued.... 😊
Will Jimin be alright?.... Let's see... Even I don't know (😅😅)