🌸 30 🌸

~Taekook~

Jk was the first one to wake up. He smiled widely on watching his newly wedded wifey snuggling in his chest while sleeping with a cute pout on his lips. Jk kissed his pout. And stared at his wife's face. After a while Tae stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes only to meet his hubby staring at him like a love sick teenager. He blushed.

Tae- G-Good morning k-kook.

Jk- Good morning. But I am mad at you (pouts)

Tae- Huh! Why?

Jk- Because you aren't calling me hubby like last night.

Tae blushed on thinking about last night. Where as Jk smirked. 😏

Jk- Now call me hubby love~

Tae- H-Hubby~

Jk smiled and kissed on his forehead.

Jk- I love you so so much babe. You are the only wish I asked from God. You are my everything. My universe~

Tae-I love you too hubby. 😊

~Yoonmin~

Jimin woke up first due to the sunlight hitting on his face. He noticed they were on the bed now instead of balcony. He smiled thinking that his hubby must have brought him there last night. He stared on his hubby's face. He trailed his finger from YG's forehead to his nose bridge and then to his lips.

He gulped on thinking about their kiss last night. He can't believe that the couple who used to avoid each other due to their shyness are married and now sleeping in each other's arms. Jm came out and of his chain of thoughts when YG kissed in the corner of his lips.

YG- What are you thinking babe.

Jm blushed on the sweet name and the kiss.

Jm- N-nothing.

YG smiled on his wife's shy state.

YG- I can't imagine how will you react when I will make love to you whole night when you are blushing just by a kiss. 😏

YG said in his morning husky voice. Jm blushed furiously. He rushed towards the washroom. A shiver ran down his spine when he heard YG laughing on the other side of the door.

*Time skip*

Jimin came out of the washroom after getting ready for the first day after their marriage.

Jimin's look-

He noticed YG already freshened up and was getting ready for office

Yoongi's look-