🌸 39 🌸

It has been one year full of ups and downs in the Jeon family but they were always together fighting the obstacles with unity. Many things changed the time being too. Namjoon's hand got ninety percent cured. Everyone was so happy that Mrs. Jeon cried in happiness when her son hugged her.

Namjin's son Ji-ho turned a one year old giggly baby who was the sweetheart of the whole family. Chan also turned four years old and grew much more closer to others. Yoonmin always adored him and loved him more than anything. Chan and Ji-ho were very close just like their Appas.

YN was pregnant too as they thought of fulfilling their daughter's wish who wished for a sibling on her two consecutive birthdays.

After few months, Jimin was reported pregnant too. That day was the best day for the couple when Yoongi cried in his Wifey's arms for the second time. Happiness surrounded the whole family but it didn't last long when his mood swings occurred while it was a total roller coaster experience for Yoongi.

It was morning, birds chirping on the trees and sun shining brightly while the couple was sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Jimin stirred in his sleep due to the discomfort in his body. He woke up and suddenly rushed towards the bathroom holding his mouth while waking the other in process.

Yoongi woke up too and followed his wifey. He helped the other to vomit by holding his long hairs, rubbing his back and later helping him wash his face. He took his exhausted wife in his arms heading towards their bed.

YG- (Softly) You okay love?

Jm nodded and closed his eyes. YG laid beside his love who snuggled on his chest. He was about to hold his waist but was pushed away.

Jm- Eww... You stink go and take a shower.

Saying this he turned around and slept snuggling into the pillow. YG sighed and went to the washroom.

YG-(mumbles) 7 months more to go.

On the other side Hobi was no good. Last time when YN was pregnant she was too sweet and clingy but this was total opposite. She has totally turned into a lady boss. Her one glare was enough for her hubby to leave everything and go to his five months pregnant wifey.

Right now, she was whining for Hobi to take her to his office but the later wasn't agreeing.

YN- Pleaseeee (Puppy eyes) Take me to your office.

Hobi- No baby, you should rest love. And you would get bored there.

YN- I will be more bored at home hubby. Children left for their school and Tzuyu unnie also went to meet her friends. I will be alone.

Hobi- But travelling isn't good for you love.

YN- Just for today....(Puppy eyes+ Pout+ overloaded cuteness)

Hobi- (sighs) Aish fine!! Stop being this cute.

YN giggled and went to her closet to get ready.

*Time skip*

The couple entered Jung enterprises while Hobi smiled and greeted back every employee who greeted their boss. YN was too jealous. She held the older's wrist and pulled him in the elevator.

Hobi- (shocked) What happened baby?

YN-(Cold) Nothing.

Hobi- There is something come on tell me.

YN-I said it's nothing.

Hobi- I can see you are upset now tell me.

YN- Can't you keep your teeth inside your mouth always smiling in front of others. Don't you know you can smile this sweetly only for me, you can look this handsome only for me and you can have yours eyes only on me..

Hobi can't help but chuckle on his Wifey's words. He was feeling giddy to make his wife feel like that. He loves it when she acts possessive for him.

The elevator opened and YN went to her hubby's office being offended seeing him smiling again while Hobi was busy in smiling like a teenager in love.

In Jeon mansion, now the little pregnant man is having his breakfast or getting feed by his hubby while others are watching him with wide eyes.

Yoongi POV- (Crying internally) Why the hell I had to be so horny that I have to make him pregnant!! 😢 It's not like I don't love my babies but Chim's mood swings and cravings will make me crazy before the baby comes 😩..

Jm- Mhhh~~ I-It's so tasty hubbyyy.. I love it. You also have it.

YG- (looks at the chicken piece dipped in peanut butter) (chuckles nervously) O-Oh no my baby.. you have it love. Hubby is already full.

Jm- Okeii (went back to his food without minding anybody's stares).

JK gulps on the sight.

JK POV- Will Tae also behave like this when I will make him Prego?? Hyung said that sis-in-law even made him sleep on the couch saying that he stinks even if he took a shower. Fuck... I wanted 5 children. Looks like I have to rethink my decisions.😩 (😂 😂)

*Time skip*

Now the Jeon siblings were getting ready to go to their office in their room.

~Namjin~

Joon- (Pecks)I am going (Pecks) Take care of yourself (Pecks) Take care of our baby (Pecks) Take rest (Pecks) Have your meals on time (Pecks) I will miss you (Pecks) I love you (Pecks).

Jin- (Giggles) Okeiiii my lovely hubby. You should also not overwork yourself hmm.. And I love you too.

Joon- (Pecks his forehead) I love you the most (hugs the younger while the other snuggles into his hubby's chest)

~Yoonmin~

Jm- (Pouts) Hubby~~

YG- (While wearing his coat) Hmm..

Jm- Can you not go today? Baby want cuddles.

YG cooed on his cute baby mochi.

YG- (Kisses on his pout) Hubby will come back soon Love. It's an important meeting bub.

Jm- (Puppy eyes) But my cuddles...

YG- (Giggles) Hubby will cuddle you whole night after he comes back from okay...

Jm nodded with a pout still on his lips. YG kissed his forehead then cheeks and connecting their lips at last while Jm closed his eyes feeling his hubby's love.

(Well Jm already took a leave from his work as the first trimester is risky. They always have chances of miscarriage and he didn't wanted to take any risk regarding his baby.)

~Taekook~

Taehyung is getting ready to go to his law firm while a certain bunny is clinging onto him from back.

Tae- Aishh.. Kook get ready or you would be late for your meeting.

Kook- (Shook his head) Nuu~~~~ Don't wanna leave Taetae.

Tae- (Chuckles) Silly bunny.... Go and get ready or no kissies for you (sternly)

Kook went to his closet with a pout.

JK-(mumbles) Meanie wifey~

Tae laughed on his baby hubby . Though the later is passionate about his work and makes his family proud on him but leaving his wifey to go to some boring meetings and checking stupid files is kinda expensive and hard for him. But still Tae is always successful in sending his hubby to work with some threats.

This has been the daily routine of the Jeon family nowadays, full of joy, small bickering, funny fights, drama and overall happiness.

To be continued .. ☺

It's boring... I know.

I am sorry. I don't really have any ideas anymore on this book as I am working on my other stories.

And I am really sorry for not uploading earlier. Exams are coming and I was busy in revisions.

I hope my readers understands me ☺

Anyways... One more chapter for the final ending it would be on the couple's babies.