🌸 5 🌸

Tae went outside and was standing on the stairs waiting for JK to notice him who was busy parking his car.

JK was about to pass when he saw someone who made his heartbeat faster.

JK-You~~ (Blushing like a newly wed bride 😂)

Tae-Yes, have come to meet you only~~

JK-To meet me!! Hayyyy~~~~

JK kept his hand on his heart and faint dramatically.

Tae-(Rolls his eyes playfully and said) Park uncle is calling you.

JK-Oh! Uncle.....(He again start going when he suddenly stop , turn around and said) Believe me, if you keep meeting me like this then surely you will fall in love 😉

Tae-(Scoff) Go, go. (He went away while laughing)

Tae giggled 🤭 cutely and followed him.

*Inside the mansion in living room*

JK- Yes uncle you called me?

Eunwoo-Yes! Come and touch your sis in law's feet.

JK-Gosh! Uncle. You don't know we have a different tuning.(He hugged Jin tightly) Sis in law~~~

Minsoo laughed on him and said- Shut up! and touch his feet.

JK sighed- Ohkk.. (He bent down touched his feet and said dramatically) Hayy~ ~ my back is stiff. Everyone laughed on his drama.

Mrs. Jeon hit him playfully and said- You dramatic ass!! (He moved laughing out loud and Jin was enjoying his new family's playful environment.)

Eunwoo-Yoongi..

Yoongi got up and was about to come forward when JK said..

JK-Wait! Wait! Why Yoongi hyung will touch sis in law's feet he is older in age from him?

Eunwoo- Yah you pabo! Yoongi is younger than Joon, so in relation sis in law is older.

Hobi- Correct~ ☺

Yoongi touched his feet and said- Welcome sis in law~ (And here our Jimin who's standing beside Jin was falling for him more and more due to his kind and simple gestures)

Eunwoo- Ok so now.. KAI~ ~

Kai-Coming~ Coming~

JK-Hyung what is your age?

Kai-Why?

JK-Because I have to fix your relation with our sis in law.

Kai-What's my age Joon? (Thinking)

Joon-Whatever, your age is hyung you are always elder and respectful for me.☺

Kai-Joon~ (Emotional)

Jin touched his feet.

Kai-No no, sis in law, you don't have to.

Mr. Jeon-You can't escape from the bondage of relations son.

Mr. Jeon- Jin, Kai has loved our Joon just like his own brother. You can say that today he has given his Joon to you.

Kai- Appa~ ~(Emotional)

Minsoo-Now, decrease your number of visits Kai~ ~ Friends are second priority now(Teasing) Someone has already came to take your place (Wiggling her eyebrows teasing Kai)

Jin looked down shyly by understanding her words.

YN- Yes, the world is full of rivals now oppa~ ~(Giggles)

Everyone laughs on their teasing.

Kai-But, auntie I am somewhat a shameless person.(To Minsoo)

Kai-Sis in law~ ~ Whether you accept me or not, you have received me free with your hubby.