🌸 36 🌸

It's a new day in the Jeon mansion, the maids and the son in laws of the house along with Mrs. Jeon are busy for the occasion of Karwa Chauth. Jin, Jimin and Tae are excited for their first Karwa Chauth after marriage. All of them woke up at 4 am and had their food so that they can keep fast till the moon comes. Now, all of them are decorating the mansion and are busy in making delicacies for the guests who would arriving in the evening.

In Taekook room,

Jungkook groaned in his sleep when he heard noise from outside. He sleepily opened his eyes and met with an empty bed and empty room. He pouted.

JK POV- Where did he go early in the morning? (Pouts) What about my morning kiss!!!

He moved toward the washroom sulking and got ready for the day.

In Yoonmin's room,

Though Yoongi is a heavy sleeper but still he woke when he lost the warmth of his love beside him. He also went to get freshen up.

In Namjin's room,

Namjoon woke up and saw their son sleeping while holding his fingers in his small hands. He smiled brightly and kissed the little cutie pie's forehead and chubby cheeks. He freed his fingers from his hold and freshen up quickly and headed downstairs with his son who woke up few minutes ago.

 He freed his fingers from his hold and freshen up quickly and headed downstairs with his son who woke up few minutes ago

The three siblings reached the living room and looked around confusingly. They greeted each other and went towards Mr. Jeon who was reading newspaper with so much interest.

Joon/YG/JK- Good morning dad~

Mr. Jeon- Good morning children.

JK- Dad where are others and what is this chaos all about?

Mr. Jeon- They are in the kitchen and today is Karwa Chauth.

Others widened their eyes in realisation.

YG- Oh god, thanks dad for reminding us.

JK- Yeah, or Tae would have whooped my ass to forget his first Karwa Chauth.

Others laughed on the younger. Till then the others came out of the kitchen.

Jin- Oh you all are here.☺

Joon- Yeah, Good morning.

Jin- (smiles) Morning.

Mrs. Jeon- Come have your breakfast Chim and Tae are setting your plates.

The three of them shared a look and YG said after Joon nodded.

YG-Ah, mom we will keep fast too.

Mrs. Jeon- (shocked)Huh!?

Joon- Yeah, mom. We won't be able to eat if you all would be starving the whole day just for our well being.

Jin smiled looking at his hubby while Taekook were busy flirting with each other in the corner.