🌸 11 🌸

It's early in the morning and everyone in the mansion is wide awake. Everyone is busy in making preparations for the day as they have thought of flying kites today. Tops are busy in preparing the rooftop for the game later while the bottoms are preparing snacks.

*Time skip*

It's evening and everything is ready. Everyone is on the rooftop enjoying their time while flying kites and competing each other.

 Everyone is on the rooftop enjoying their time while flying kites and competing each other

Hobi is flying while YN was holding the spool. Both of them were talking and giggling. On the other side, Tae was very much focused on the game while JK was watching him like a whipped man. Namjin were also enjoying their family time.

*Time skip*

Game was over and TaeKook won. JK become excited, he picked up Tae in his arms and twirled him in the air. Tae's giggles echoed while others saw the couple with adoration.

Jm was leaning on the wall and was watching everybody. He felt somebody's stares on himself. So, he moved his eyes in that direction only to find YG staring. He blushed furiously and was hurriedly tried to wear his sandals to runaway. But YG wasn't having any of it. So, he carried him in bridal style and headed downstairs. Jm gasped and hugged his neck afraid to fall, his heart was beating so fast that it made him afraid that the older could also hear him.

YG took Jm in his room and sat on the bed with him on his lap and fingers caressing the waist chain. Both of them stared in each other's eyes when YG thought of breaking the silence.

YG-Why are you avoiding me since morning love ?

Jm shook his head unable to produce any word.

YG- I want words.

Jm-I-I didn't.

YG- Then why were you running away from the place whenever I arrive. Hmm? Are you uncomfortable with me around?

Jm felt guilty of making the older feel that way.

Jm-I-I was shy.

YG was astonished on the answer. He let out a chuckle making the younger hid his face in the crook of his neck. YG rubbed Jm's back.

YG-Why were you shy love? (whispered and bit his earlobe)

Jm- I-It was my f-first kiss s-so I was s-shy.

YG smiled on him.

YG-It's ok it was mine first too.

Jm pulled back and stared at him with big almond shaped eyes.

Jm- Really? I was also your f-first kiss.

YG cooed on the younger and smiled.

YG-Of course baby, and you will be last too. My one and only love.

Saying this he hugged him tightly.

While Jm's heart swelled with happiness.

Suddenly, the door opened.

Tae- YG hyung have you seen J-- I-I am so sorry.

Jm's whole face became red on the thought of getting caught.

YN yelled from upstairs.

YN- TAE DID YOU FIND JIMIN?

Tae- NO! He must be in the garden. Let's find him there.

And he ran away not before giving a teasing smile to the couple.

Jm tried to get up from YG's lap only to get more tightly held by the other.

Jm- H-Hyung l-let me go. They want m-me.

YG- I want you too.

Jm blushed.

Jm- But....Please. (Pleading eyes)

YG-(Sighs) Ok, but give me a kiss before leaving.

Jm blushed but still pecked on his cheeks.

YG- Not there. (Pointing towards his lips) Here.

Jm felt shy but still obeyed the older. He gently pecked him but YG made the kiss deeper. Both the lips moulded together like puzzle pieces. Heart beating in the chests loudly while they are conveying their love for each other through there lips. Jm broke the kiss after a while. Both of them were breathing heavily while staring into each other's eyes.

Jm- I have to go.(Whispers)

YG hummed but tightened his grip on the younger's waist.

Jm- Please..

YG sighed and loosened his grip and let him go.

But Jm thought of being a little bit naughty. So, he bit on YG's cheeks and ran away while giggling.

YG- OUCH!

YG-(in mind) Aish, my cute ,little mochi. 😍

* Time skip *
Now, everyone is on the dinning table, where Jin, Jm and Jin are serving while YN is feeding the kids. YG arrived and saw Jm. Both of them made an eye contact, but Jm looked away blushing when YG winked at him. Jin noticed his presence.

Jin- Come, YG have a seat.

YG- Thank you, sis in law.

YN noticed a bite mark on YG's cheek.

YN-What happened on you cheeks oppa? Are you okay.(concerned)

All the members looked at him. Both YG and Jm blushed due to embarrassment. Tae who knew the reason thought of helping the shy couple.

Tae- Today, hyung hit his face on the door, so..

YN-Oh! Be careful oppa.

YG relaxed and looked at Tae thanking him with his eyes while Tae smiled reassuringly.

*Time skip*

It's night time already. Everyone is in their room. While the bottoms are in the living room discussing something.

YN- Is it ready sis in law?

Jin- Yeah, everything is ready.

Jm- Have you informed him Tae?

Tae- Yeah. I have.

Jin- So, make sure to be up early tomorrow. We have a mission to complete.

Tae+ Jm + YN- Okay.

YN- Sis in law make sure to not to tell Joon oppa about all this we will surprise him too.

Jin- ☺ Ok, I won't.

To be continued.... ☺