🌸 38 🌸

~Namjin~
Namjoon entered their room with a plate full of food in his hand and saw his wifey breastfeeding their son. Both of them made an eye-contact. Jin noticed their son has already slept so he kept him in his crib and went towards the couch where his hubby was waiting after kissing his son's forehead.

Both of them were eating when Joon noticed that his wife is unusually quiet.

Joon- What happened to you bub?... Why are you so quiet today?

Jin-(sighed) hubby, I understand that you love me a lot and hold a lot of respect for me... B-but I don't want you to go around and fight with your relatives for me. Did you see Grandma Choi's face? She was so angry at the three of you. And what would others think that we don't respect our elders.

Joon- So what? ... When I married you I have promised you to take care of you and protect you from all the evilness of the world. And I am doing the same thing.

Jin- But-

Joon- Shhh... It's not me but Grandma Choi who should understand. And about me then let me make it clear I will protect you till my last breath from everyone. And about the society I don't give a fuck about it.

Jin-(sniffs) I love you..

Joon- ( chuckles)(wiped his tears) I love you too my cry baby.

~Taekook~
Tae- Mhh... L-leave me h-hubby.

Jk- Nooo (whines) You are looking too hot to leave you alone.

Tae-(blushes) Shut up.. Let's eat food..... I am hungry hubby...

JK- Aww.. My cutiepie... Let hubby feed you.

Like this the youngest couple ate food with kisses and pecks in between.

~Yoonmin~

Yoongi is now waiting in their bedroom for his wife how went to put their son to sleep in his new room which was designed by Tae and Jin as the little one's welcome gift from them.

After a while, Jimin came inside and saw his husband dozing off on the couch while the food is laying in front of him untouched. He smiled and went towards him.

Jimin pov- You know I feel as the luckiest wife of the world because I got you. My heart feels at ease whenever I am beside you. You are my safe place, my love, my everything....(kissed his forehead) I love you a lot.

Jimin was admiring his hubby's features while whispering things to him unknown to the fact that his husband already woke up when he came inside and was listening to his wife's confessions with happiness blooming in his heart and butterflies dancing in his stomach due to the feathery touches of his wife....It was a bliss a pure bliss....♥

Jimin leaned to peck on his sleeping husband's lips but was shocked when Yoongi pulled him in a passionate kiss. He opened his eyes while kissing him and saw the older already looking at him with heart eyes... pouring love for him... just for him.

Both of them broke the kiss. Jimin was catching his breath while Yoongi was busy admiring his love. Jimin looked up and blushed by noticing other's stares.

YG- I love you too...And it's me who is lucky to have you.

Jimin blessed the older's eyes with his eye smile. Yoongi giggled. He was content.. to have a happy family, a caring wife who is his world, a lot of loved ones.... his little champ.... and a lot of happiness. He feels his life full.
Both of them were had their dinner when Yoongi leaned forward to clean Jimin's lips. Their faces were close... heartbeats increased... butterflies roaming in their stomach.... YG looked in Jimin's eyes asking something with his eyes while Jimin nodded at him....Yoongi didn't waste a single second and took his wife in bridal style and moved towards their bed.

He kept the younger softly on the bed like he was a glass doll... so precious...so delicate. Both of them attached their lips pouring all the love for each other and being each other's fully, in such a manner that no one could ever separate them....completing each other.

Yoongi moved towards his neck kissing him and marking everywhere. He held his saree but looked at Jimin for the last time to give him his permission. Jimin nodded and that was the last string of the older's patience he removed his saree fully, undressed himself too.

Both of them were naked in the bedsheets now with Yoongi hovering over his wife. Both of them staring at each other.

YG- Are you ready love.. Do you trust me?

Jm- I trust you more than anything hyung... Make love to me....Claim me and mark me as yours..

YG smiled and kissed him.

YG- I love you~

Jm- I love you too~

Both of them made love that night connecting their soul... becoming one.

*Time skip*
Yoongi was the first one to wake up in the morning and was blessed by an angelic view which always mesmerizes him.

His wifey is snuggling into his chest and sleeping without any care of the world

His wifey is snuggling into his chest and sleeping without any care of the world. He smiled and kissed the younger forehead.
YG- Bub.. Wake up.. It's morning.

Jm snuggled more.

YG-(chuckles) Hey you mochi, stop being cute and get up now...

YG started kissing his whole face and neck while Jm woke up on the ticklish feeling and giggled.

Jm- Ahh.. Hyung.. What are you doing?

YG- You weren't waking up.. So I did this... Now get up, we need to feed your tummy too. It's already late.

Jm-(giggles) Okeiii..

YG smiled and kissed him for the last time passionately and took him to the washroom for freshing up.

To be continued.... ☺
The story will be ending soon.. 🙂