🌸 18 🌸

It was none other than Jin. He was standing on the doorstep with a tray of Mrs. Jeon's breakfast. When he saw Mr. Jeon's shocked face he just smiled warmly at him and went inside their bedroom.

Jin- Mom, Breakfast. (softly)

Mrs. Jeon- l'm not hungry. (Rudely)

Saying this she laid on the bed her back facing Jin. While, Jin was so hurt to say something so he thought of giving her some space.

Later, on in the evening when Namjoon returned from office Jin took him to their room to have a conversation.

Joon- What happened love, why are you so stressed?

Jin- Hubby, m-mom is upset.

Joon- Huh!? (frowns) Why?

Jin- S-she is insecure about YG and JK's future so she doesn't want you to become the MD and wants to divide all the property.

Joon was shocked. He had no words to express. Jin hugged him. Both of them calmed when Joon said,

Joon- It's okay, I will talk to mom. B-But will you m-mind if we shift to B-Busan?

Jin- (smiles) I will accept all your decisions hubby.

Joon smiled on him and hugged him tightly.

*Time skip*

In Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's room, Mrs. Jeon was laying on the bed when Joon entered and called her softly.

Joon-Mom.

Mrs. Jeon looked at him and sat straight with a blank face.

Joon- (Sighs) l know you are very upset at what happened with Hobi and YN. Your thinking that this shouldn't happen in our family too is right. But if we split up like this...lf this house is broken into three..Will we be happy?

Mrs. Jeon kept quiet.

Joon- Think about it. When YN will come for next Raksha bandhan.. to which brother's house will she go first? And we still have to make JK's career. His innocence will be stifled in the division of business. Don't punish everybody for me. Don't break everyone up. l don't want to be the Managing Director. Jin and l will go to Busan.The new plant has to be looked after.We'll stay there. l'll tell Dad to make YG the Managing Director. l assure you that YG and JK will never suffer as long as l live.

Mrs. Jeon felt guilty but she shrugged it of as she was blinded by her friend's words. She was in deep thinking when Jin entered her room.

Joon- See mom, Jin has brought you dinner. Eat a little. For our sake.

Joon took a morsel and forwarded it towards Mrs. Jeon's mouth and she ate it with mixed feeling where her heart was telling to embrace both of them in her arms and always keep them protected but her brain was telling her to push them away to secure a good life for her other children.

Joon- Don't worry mom. Just a few hours away and your son will fulfill your wishes. (smiles)

*Time skip*

Right now, Namjoon and JK are in Mr. Jeon's cabin arguing.

JK- All right then hyung. lf you have decided to go.. And Mom is happy about it.. Then l too will go with you!

Joon- No, JK..

Mr. Jeon- Nobody will go anywhere! (Yelled) Nobody will go anywhere.

Mr. Khan-May l come in, sir?

Mr. Jeon-Yes, come in. Have you brought all the papers?

Mr. Khan- I have Mr. Jeon b-but.....give it another thought.

Mr. Jeon- No, Mr. Khan. The time for separation is here.

Joon- There is no need Dad. Jin and l are leaving for Busan today.

Mr. Jeon- You won't go anywhere Joon! (stern voice)

Joon- Sorry dad, l've given my word to mom.

Saying this Joon left his cabin followed by JK while Mr. Jeon sat there helplessly with tears in his eyes.

Mr. Jeon- Seeing y-your f-family breaking a-apart while you can't do anything i-is the most painful thing ever. (broken voice)

*Time skip*

It's evening and Namjoon is standing in front of Mrs. Jeon with Jin.

Joon- Mom, we're leaving. JK insists of coming along. l'll send him back soon..... l'd also like to say this...Why this is happening? The reason behind it. People will ask us. Don't keep a load on your heart. No mother will wish ill for her son.

They touched her feet while Mrs. Jeon kept her hand on their head blessing them with a feeling in her heart which she can't understand.

In Mr. Jeon's study room where he is leaning on a chair while Kai and JK are with him when the couple entered.

Joon- Forgive me, dad. l hurt you.

Mr. Jeon-Silly boy. Do the words of a son ever hurts a father? (smiles) You are going. Go. l won't stop you.

(To JK) Son, emulate every quality of your brother. Only the fortunate are blessed with such a son and brother. (Teary eyes)

While JK burst into tears and Kai hugged him to calm him down.

(To Jin) What can l tell you? We brought my son in law home with such splendour. lsn't it Kai?

Jin hugged Mr. Jeon while he kissed his forehead.

Mr. Jeon- Be happy my children. Your dad will always be happy on seeing your smiles.( teary eyes)

Now, they are outside the mansion. Jin hugged Jm and touched the floor of the steps of the mansion to take blessings. Joon and Jin entered the car while JK saw Mrs. Jeon standing in the balcony. He stared at her with hurt eyes and many unspoken questions. He entered the car and Kai drove away with heavy heart while tears slid down Mrs. Jeon's eyes.

*Time skip*

Now, they have reached Busan and both the Jeon brother's are busy in their office work. And everyone is gathered in the living room for breakfast.

Mr. Kim- Excuse my saying this but this is the law of the world. Gradually bonds break up. The times you spend together are only yours.

Grandma Kim- l'm glad you are keeping yourself busy with work Joon. But don't overwork yourself. Hmm? (while patting Joon's head softly)

Joon softly smiled and nodded.

(Well Grandma Kim isn't aware of her son's deeds. and Namjoon never said anybody in the village about their sudden arrival in Busan. He made the excuse of work.)

Joon- l have studied all the papers. Begin work on the electricity division. (to his secretary)

(To others) From today JK will join me at the factory site.

Jin- (smiles) That's good Kook. I believe you will perform great.

JK- ☺ Thanks sis in law.

To be continued.... ☺