🌸 29 🌸

Jin left Tae in Jk's room after some chit chats. His room was beautifully decorated too for their special night.

Tae was looking around the room and was admiring each corner of it.

After a while, door opened revealing Jungkook

After a while, door opened revealing Jungkook. Tae turned around and both of them had an eye contact. Jk locked the door maintaining the eye contact.
After locking the door he moved towards his wifey and stood in front of him without any gap. Tae was breathing heavily due to the closeness whereas Jk was busy admiring the beauty in front of him.

Tae- W-Why are y-you so quite? (Whispered)

Jk- (smiles) It's nothing. Just I wasn't getting any words to describe your beauty😍😍. (Whipped man😉)

Tae looked down while blushing and hit Kook's chest softly while Jk let out a breathy laugh on watching his wife's shy state.

Jk noticed that Tae was uncomfortable in his heavy attire.

Jk- You should go and change bub. (Caressing his cheeks)

Tae- Hmm(nodded his head)

Tae went inside the washroom to freshen up while Jk waited for his love after freshing up himself.

After a while Tae came out after freshing up and Jk turned around on hearing the sound of door unlocking only to get stuck by the beauty which belongs only to him.

Tae's night wear-

Jungkook was staring at his wife like no tomorrow while Tae was blushing madly due to his hubby's stares

Jungkook was staring at his wife like no tomorrow while Tae was blushing madly due to his hubby's stares. Jk moved towards the younger while the younger backed away untill his back hit the bathroom door. Jk caged him between his arms making Tae nervous.

Jk- If you will look this gorgeous how am I able to control Jaan?

Tae was just staring at his feet with red cheeks.

Jk made him look up by holding his chin. Both of them stared in their eyes.

Jk- I love you baby 😍.

Tae-😊 I love you too hubby.

Jk kissed his forehead and then his cheeks.

Jk- Bub do you want this? If you want I can stop at once. You are more important love.

Tae was happy to hear his partner's words. He decided to give his anwer. Tae pulled Jk into a passionate kiss. Jk also responded quickly. 'Make me yours hubby' Tae mumbled in the kiss while Jk lost his control.

He picked Tae in his arms and moved to their decorated bed and layed him like a feather as he was most precious thing in the world. Both of them made an eye contact while Jk moved towards Tae's face kissing everywhere- his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, his lips and then he moved towards his jaws and then marked his neck mumbling 'Mine'. Tae moaned loudly when Jk kissed on a particular spot of his neck below his ear. Jk sucked the skin and leaving a love mark announcing the whole world that Jeon Taehyung belongs to Jeon Jungkook only- his to love, his to care, his to kiss and his to touch.

After painting his neck Jk backed away and looked at Tae's only to see a heavenly sight. His long hairs falling on his shoulders, forehead sweaty, eyes closed lips parted and chest moving due to heavy breathing. Tae opened his eyes and stared in his hubby's eyes.

Jk- Babe can I?

Jungkook asked once again while Tae's heart swelled with happiness to have this man in his life whose priority is only him. Tae nodded in answer with a beautiful smile in his face.

Jk kissed him again while his hands were busy in removing the younger's clothes. After removing the coat he removed the straps of his inner's through his teeths while Tae moaned softly when the older's lips trailer on his untouched skin.
After removing the piece of cloth Jk stared his wife's body hungrily while Tae blushed and tried to cover himself.

Jk- Don't hide yourself love. You are so beautiful.

Jk removed his hands and pinned on the both the sides of his head. He kissed on his collar bones

Jk backed away and removed his clothes leaving himself only in boxers while making an eye contact with his wife. Tae blushed heavily by watching his hubby's body- those abs, hard chest, biceps, veiny arms, thick thighs, handsome face belongs only to him.

Jk noticed his wife's stare roaming on his body. He smirked and hovered on the other.

Jk- Did you enjoyed staring at my body Mrs. Jeon Jungkook?

Tae blushed but still answered.

Tae- I did Mr. Jeon Jungkook. After all this belongs to me.

Jk- (smiles) Yes, I belong to you. Only you.

Saying this both of them joined their lips again.

Now all the clothes are scattered on the floor while only a thin duvet covering the couple's body. While Jk is on the top of Tae thrusting in him while groaning and Tae being a moaning mess. He is leaving angry red lines from his long nails on his hubby's back whereas Jk is only groaning due to the unbelievable pleasure and pain.

Jk- Fuck babe, your so tight. Ahhh~~

Tae- mhhahh h-hubby s-slow dowahh~~

Tae mumbled while moaning but this made Jk thrust more hard as his moans are making him more hard.

After few hours of love making Jk pulled out of Tae while Tae was at the verge of passing out.

Jk stared at his wife's face so ethereal. God, even he doesn't know how much whipped he is for the other. He kissed his forehead and whispered love yous in Tae's ears and pulled him towards his chest hiding him in his arms. While Tae mumbled a small love you too and went to his dreamland. Whereas on the other hand Jk's heart swelled with happiness. He smiled and went to dreamland along with his love with a smile lingering on his face.

To be continued... ☺
😪 At last I was able to complete this chapter.
I am really sorry for not updating. I know it isn't good so I promise to improve.