🌸 24 🌸

Minsoo- Yes, and Jinnie needs you the most at this hour unnie.

*Time skip*

In Busan, Jimin is talking with the other doctors.

Jm- Anything to worry about Dc?

Dc-No, Mrs. Jeon is fine Dc Park.

Jm informed this to others and again got inside the room where Jin was crying due to the labour pain.

At the factory site,

Joon- Start the final testing of the machines Mr. Lee. We're off to the hospital. Let's go JK.

Both of them went to the hospital.

At the hospital,

YN-Oppa is here!

Hobi- Hurrah! Congratulation! You've become a Dad!

YN- You have a son oppa!

Tzuyu-Many congratulations to you Namjoon.

Joon-You..?

Tzuyu- (smiles) We will talk later. YN-ah, take him in.

YN chirped.

YN- Yes, oppa. Let's go.

All of them entered the ward where Jin was and Namjoon was shocked to see a certain someone present there along with his wife.

Joon- (whispered)Mom...

Mrs. Jeon- l've come to take my son-in-law and grandson home. l won't take him sinu-i (to Minsoo)

Saying this she faced Joon who was kneeling down in front of her with teary eyes.🥺🥺

Mrs. Jeon- You left.... Just like that. Not once did you ask your mother that..What is my fault?

Joon cried and Mrs. Jeon hugged him.

Mrs. Jeon- Mom is so sorry bub. Please forgive me. I love you so much. I am so sor-

She was cut off by Joon.

Joon- Don't apologise Mom. You have all the rights on me and I will follow all your orders without any question.

Everyone was crying silently. Mrs. jeon was so guilty to hurt such a pure soul.

Soon the surrounding was changed into a happy when Jm entered with Namjin's son in his hands with JK, Tae and Kai following him.

Kai- Attention! The heir to the family is making his entry!

Everyone giggled and Mrs. Jeon went towards them while Joon went towards Jin's bed.

Joon- I am sorry, I wasn't with you when you were in pain Love.

Jin- (smiles) It's ok hubby. I understand you.

YN-Give the baby to me!

Kai- No!

YN-l'm the aunt!

Kai- No! It's his Dad's turn first.

Mrs. Jeon- No, first of all it's the turn of his Dad's mom.

She takes the baby in her arms.

Mrs. Jeon- Really, Aunt Kim, compared to all the joys of the world.. The joy of becoming a grandmother is the best.😇

All of them smiled at her when a bunny whined.

JK-Mom, all of us are in line to meet the baby.😒

Tae-Me, first.

Mrs. Jeon- Sure.

JK pouts and Tae showed him his tongue.

Tae-Aunt before the uncle.😉

JK-Oh, then let's love him together. (he back hugged Tae and held the baby which was in Tae's arms. While the younger was blushing madly and all of them laughed at the cute couple)

Joon- It's also the right of the elder uncle and aunt to love the baby.

He said it while looking at YG and Jm where YG looked away and Jm looked down while biting his lips trying not to break down in front of them.

Jin-Yes, YG. One day for my sake...You took a pledge in front of mom. Today for my sake l want you, you take another pledge.(smiled)

YG looked at him being confused.

Jin- (smiles) I am saying about the pledge of being Jimin's your whole life.... I want both of you to get married.😄

Joon- Yes, YG Jinnie is right. now all the clouds of sorrow has gone. Now, it's the time of creating some beautiful memories. ☺

Mr. Jeon- Joon is correct. So, Yoonmin's and TaeKook' s marriage will be after three weeks from today.😊😊

All of them were very happy. Both the couple were blushing like crazy. Mrs. jeon apologised to Jm too for making him suffer. But Jm forgave her.

*Time skip*

It has been one week since Namjin's son was born who was named Jeon Ji-Ho meaning bright wisdom. In this week Namjoon was declared as the CEO of the company while YG and JK were the head of other branches but still Namjoon used to ask for their opinions before making decisions. Mrs. Jeon kicked her evil friends out of her life and was busy spending time with her Grandson and husband. Jm and Tae also went back to their works. Mr. Kim (Tae's father) also apologised to the Jeon family for manipulating Mrs. Jeon. He confessed about being blinded ay the insecurities of his son's future. Jeons understood him and Mr. Jeon promised him to take care of Tae like his own son.

Also the Kim's are in Seoul now living in the Jeon mansion. They will go after Yoonmin and TaeKook' s marriage.

Right now, Tae is in Namjin's room playing with Ji-Ho, who is everybody's bundle of a joy, as Jin is taking a shower. Ji-Ho has got three mothers- Jin, Jm and Tae who doesn't let him be alone and takes care of him and loves him more than anything.

Jin came out of the shower only to meet the most beautiful sight - Tae sleeping with Ji-Ho sleeping on his chest and Tae who was holding him securely. He was smiling at them when Jm entered with a glass of milk in his hand.

Jm- Sis- in-

Jin- Shh... speak slowly Chim.

Jm- Oh am sorry.

Jin-(smiles) It's ok... Just look at them. So cute.

He kissed their forehead.

Jm- Yeah so cute. (smiling widely) Sis in law, mom asked me to give you this milk. You should drink it.

Jin widen his eyes and made face like it was the most gross thing he had ever seen but pouted cutely when he saw Doctor Jimin glaring at him. He drank it silently. While Jm smiled and went away after making sure Jin drank it fully. Whereas on the other side Jinnie was thanking god for giving him such a great family.

To be continued.... ☺