🌸 40 🌸

More six years passed many things changed but the only thing which didn't was the happiness and love of the JEON family. Many new members were also added to the family which increased the happiness more. Kai also got married to Mark which was a memorable day for everyone.

Namjin's son Ji-Ho turned seven years old into a smart and kind kid. Everyone adores him in the family. He is the copy of Joon's personality but got the visuals of his mama. They also had a four-year-old daughter- JEON MIN-JI, who is nothing but a grandma of the whole family. That little kid has all the members specially her dada wrapped around her little finger. Jin calls her a little devil as she really is.

JEON JI-HO

JEON MIN-JI

JEON MIN-JI

Next comes the children of Yoonmin

Next comes the children of Yoonmin. Chan-Yeol turned into a shy and quite 10 years old. Though he is able to hide his most of the things from everyone there's only one person who can read him like a open book who is none other than his mumma - Jimin. Though Jimin didn't gave birth to him but that soul came as the source of his happiness and energy. Yoongi is proud of his son too. He can't stop himself from bragging about his son which makes everyone coo on the gummy smile cat. They also had a six years old daughter - JEON MI-HI who had the capability of making everyone's heart flutter with her gummy smile. She is a copy of Jimin having the most kind heart, shy and a considerate kid. She is the only one who can make Yoongi all the weird stuffs while her dada loves doing everything to make his princess smile.

JEON CHAN-YEOL