🌸 12 🌸

It's early in the morning, bottoms are busy in completing their mission while the tops are sleeping.

YG and JK woke up due to the noise outside. While, Joon was outside chatting with Yon-ho who was helping the bottoms in distracting him. YG and JK came downstairs and were shocked to see the decoration.

JK went towards Tae.

JK- Are you that excited to marry me, that even started to do the decoration. Huh!? 😏

Tae rolled his eyes in response and hit his stomach with his elbows.

Tae- Shut up. Today, is Kai hyung's birthday so we are preparing for that.

JK- (Surprised)Today, is hyung's birthday. So, should I help sweetheart.

Tae bit his lips to stop the smile to appear on his lips. He handed the ribbons to JK.

JK- 🤨

Tae- Put all this on the wall. (He was going away but whispered something in his ears.)

Tae-(whispers) And who said I am going to marry you bunny boy. (went away)

JK- 😏 You will baby, you will. (mumbled it him self)

* Time skip *

Everyone is ready now, they were chatting in the living room, when they were interrupted by the sound of stopping of a car. Jin asked others to get ready, while he himself went to escort Kai in.

Joon pov: I was chatting with Yon-ho uncle in the garden, when I heard the sound of car. I was surprised to see Kai hyung here. I went towards him.

Joon- Hyung?

But, Kai hung ignored me while Jinnie came outside and wised him happy birthday. I was shocked, because today is his birthday and I didn't even wished him. No wonder, he ignored me. (Pout)

I ran inside but got shocked again to see the decorations.

Jin removed the blindfold from Kai hyung's eyes which he put earlier and everyone yelled- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Pov ends)

Kai's eyes became teary. He was so happy to get a family like this. They aren't blood related but still care for him so much. Namjoon saw his teary eyes and hugged him tightly, while Kai sobbed.

After a while, they broke the hug and Kai said.

Kai- Thank you everyone. I am so happy today. Thank you for doing so much for me.

Everyone smiled.

YN- You should thank sis in law oppa, after all it was his idea.

Kai- Thank you so much sis in law.

Jin- ☺ It's nothing hyung after all we are family.

Joon saw his wife with so much love and respect. He loved the fact that Jin care about his family and friends so much. He thanked the god, for giving him such an angel.

*Time skip*

Kai cut the cake while everyone clapped for him.

Now, Tae is serving cake to everyone. He was wearing the same yellow saree in which JK imagines him everyday. JK is shocked and is staring at him continuously. Tae smirk on his victory, but he thought of teasing him more. He went with a piece of cake towards hm but instead of feeding it to JK he fed YG. Everyone laughed on their cute interaction while JK stomp his feet and went away from there while pouting.

JK came in the metre room and took out the fuse causing the well lighted mansion to turn dark.

IN living room,

Everyone gasped on the sudden electric cut.

Jin- What happened? (He clinged on Joon's arms afraid while he held his wife protectively and chuckling on his cute behavior.)

Jm- The electricity went on such a wrong time. (pouts)

Everyone cooed on the cute mochi.

Tae- Don't worry, Chim. Let me check.

Tae went to the metre room with a candle in his hand only to get pulled by someone. Tae gasped and was about to shout due to the sudden action JK covered his mouth.

JK- Shhhhhhh~ It's me. (Whispered)

Tae-You scared me. (whisper yelled)

Tae's chest was going up and down due to the heavy breathing. He noticed JK eyeing him and he hit his chest.

Tae- Pervert.

JK- Only for you~ 😏

Tae blushed. JK smirked. He captured the younger's lips in a sweet kiss which turned into a passionate on soon. They broke the kiss.

Tae- Did you cut the electricity?

JK- Yup.

Tae- 🤨 Why?

JK- (Nervously smiled at him) He he it's nothing. You weren't giving me attention, soo,.....(pouts)

Tae facepalmed himself and laughed.

Tae- You are such a baby.

JK just pouted in response. Tae pecked his pout and both of them went to the courtyard attached to the room. Both of them sat on the chair present there and were staring in each other's soul.

On the other side,

YG came inside the house.

Kai- The moon light night is beautiful!

Everyone agreed with him.

YG- Hyung, it's bright outside. Only we don't have current.

Kai- Huh!? How can that be?

YG- l will take a look. (Signalled Jm to come along and bring a candle)

Both of them went to the metre room, YG was staring at Jm continuously instead of checking the metre box. Jm noticed and blushed, he hit his shoulder while YG start his work while giggling.

YG was finding the problem and Jm was looking here and there when his eyes fell on the lovesick couple sitting on the table in the courtyard.

Jm shook YG, he looked towards him while Jm signalled him to look towards the courtyard. YG saw the scene and both of them shared a mischievous look and went towards them. YG and Jm were standing behind JK and Tae's chair. Both of them again shared the mischievous smile and shook them by their shoulder but the love birds didn't budge. Both of them leaned on their table. Jm facepalmed on seeing his soulmate like that while YG was surprised to see the fuse in JK's hand. He understood the reason for the sudden electricity cut. He shook his head and took the fuse from his hand and went to put it on. After the current came back, both the love birds came to earth due to sudden brightness in the surroundings and stood embarrassed.

JK- The current is back? (While scratching his nape)

YG- What do you think Jungkook?

JK knew that he is dead, he turned to run only to find Joon, Kai, YN, Hobi and Jin with Tae in his arms hugging him looking at him with a smirk. He laughed awkwardly and stood their with an embarrassed face. While, all of them burst into laughter making the love birds more shy Tae become red due to shyness so he ran away to his room.

To be continued.... ☺