🌸 10 🌸

Everyone was busy exploring the palace.

When suddenly rain started. Tae became excited and he pulled Jin, Jm and YN outside in the courtyard of the palace. Rain drops fell on their faces making them more ethereal. They giggled and played in the rain accompanied by the kids while their partners were observing them with heart eyes.

JK, Namjoon and Hobi were also soon pulled in the rain. Everyone was busy with their partners.

❤~TaeKook~❤

Tae's white saree was sticking to his body due to the rain showing his perfect curves while JK's white shirt became see-through showing his perfect muscles, abs and biceps. Both of them were staring at each other when JK pulled Tae towards himself and back hugged him.

JK- Am I looking that sexy baby that you can't stop staring at me? Hmm?

Tae blushed but his sassiness kicked in.

Tae- Well, I can say the same.

JK smirked he can't help but fall more and more for sassy Taehyung.

JK- It's not lie though. (Kissed his nape and started leaving wet kisses on his bare neck)

Shiver ran down Tae's spine all sassiness flew away and only he was left with shaking legs. He can't control and produced an unholy sound from his mouth.

Tae- Ahh~~

JK smirked.

JK- So weak for me baby.

Tae blushed and pushed JK softly freeing himself.

Tae-(whispered) K-Kids are here.

And ran away.

JK smiled on is shy baby.

❤~NamJin~❤

Both of them were holding hands and were roaming around the palaces while a drop of water from Jin's long hairs slipped from his neck to the bare back which was adorned by a mole. Joon noticed who was walking behind him. He softly kissed on the mole making Jin froze on his spot.

Joon- You are looking so beautiful Jaan.(whispered in his ear)

Jin blushed and looked down and said- T-Thank you

Joon smiled on his cute wifey he kissed his cheeks and pulled him in a passionate kiss pouring all his love and adoration for the younger. Jin replied with same passion and love. The lips moved in sync. After while, Joon pulled out after kissing his wife to his heart's content. They stared in each other's eyes . Joon kissed Jin's forehead while he closed his eyes feeling the touch of his husband's lips on his warm skin.

Joon- Should we head ahead? (whispered)

Jin nodded and both of the left to explore the palace while hands attached to each other's like puzzle pieces and heart dancing in happiness.