🌸 21 🌸

YG is returning from Busan, while Mrs. Jeon is very nervous about his reaction. So, she is discussing this matter with her 🦎 friends.

Evi-You don't talk to YG. We'll talk to him.

A knock was heard .

Aecha-Sounds like him! (she opens the door)

YG- Did you call for me Auntie?

Aecha-Yes, son. Come inside! Come in and sit down.

All of them got settled down on the couch, while YG was silent and Mrs. Jeon was staring at him and was waiting for him to speak something.

YG- What's the matter? (coldly)

Aecha- Listen son, whatever your mother did, good or bad...it's for your good and JK's.

Evi- Exactly, a mother gambles all that she has for her children.So don't be mad with your mother.

Kwan- l say, what has she done? Since she heard, Jin is giving us good news...We've been spreading joys!

Aecha- Yeah, we're distributing saris to all the ladies in Club.

Evi-And this silver present for all friends and relatives. What else is required?

Aecha- Even a real motherwouldn't do this YG. Try to understand.

YG heard them calmly but his blood was boiling in anger. But, he can't yell on the elders. So, he asked Politely but with coldness.

YG- May l leave?(coldly)

Everyone become silent. YG got up and was about to go when Mrs. Jeon held his wrist and spoke,

Mrs. Jeon- Don't be upset Yoongi. Everything will remain the same.

YG- Nothing here is the same mom. Neither you nor me.

Saying this he left while Mrs. Jeon stared at his retreating figure with teary eyes and a feeling in her heart which she can't understand.

Next day,

Today, YG has been officially announced as the Managing Director. His cabin was full of bouquets and cards with congratulating messages. YG was going through them when Kai entered with the most awaited letter.

 YG was going through them when Kai entered with the most awaited letter

Kai-YG, see what Joon has written to me.

The letter- Today YG has become the Managing Director. Hyung, stay with him all day today, close to him. He has never measured relations with money. We always considered his simplicity as his weakness. Actually that is his strength. Give him lots of love.

YG just smiled and stared at the letter with painful eyes.

A knock was heard.

YG-Come in.

Mr. Khan a man of 50 years old entered the cabin who was previously Mr. Jeon's assistant and now YG's. He has known the Jeon family for many years.

YG- Yes uncle.

Mr. Khan- You have to sign this paper son.

YG-Sure.

Mr. Khan noticed that YG wasn't sitting on the chair of the CEO, while he was doing all the work by standing or sitting else where.

Mr. Khan- May l ask you something son?

YG nodded.

Mr. Khan-When the elder brother's love and father's blessings are with you..Why don't you sit on your chair? Why here..?

YG smiled and answered.

YG- This is elder brother's right uncle.....Whenever he returns,.... whichever day....He'll find everything the same.

(In mind) And I promise myself to make everything right. And fight for hyung's rights.

On the other hand, Mrs. Jeon is worried as YG hasn't talked to her even once. So, she called her friends to help her. The other three were in the club when they received the call from Mrs. Jeon.

Aecha- You worry for no reason Daewon-ah. lt will take YG time to realise that whatever you have done is for his profit only.

Evi- On top of that, we achieved what we wanted. YG has become the Managing Director!

Kwan- And, you just make his favourite dishes and feed him yourself. We'll see how long the son will be mad with the mother.

Mrs. Jeon sighed helplessly and started to prepare dinner.

*Time skip*

Kai dropped YG at the mansion.

YG- Bye hyung.

Kai- You haven't eaten a thing since morning. Eat something now. Hmm.

YG- Ok hyung.

Kai went back to his home while YG entered the mansion and met Mrs. Jeon in the living room. He ignored her and was going to his room when Mrs. Jeon called him.

Mrs. Jeon- Wash up and come bub. Dinner is ready.

YG- l'm not hungry.

Mrs. Jeon- All are your favourite dishes Yoongi....l have made them.

YG- Thanks mom....but l am not hungry.(coldly)

Saying this he went to his room and Mrs. Jeon followed but YG got shocked on what he saw.

To be continued... ☺