🌸 37 🌸

The rituals of Karwa chauth are about to start. Son in laws of the Jeon's are entertaining the guests along with their husbands.

Just then the door bell rang catching everybody's attention. The old Jeon couple went to the door knowing who it would be. They welcomed their relatives with big smile on their faces.

Mr. Jeon- Welcome aunt Choi.

Aunt Choi- Thankyou... And how are you two and the children?

Mrs. Jeon- We all are fine aunt.

They were talking when they heard sound from outside and saw five more people. Aunt Choi is Mr. Jeon's father's little sister. She always visited them on karwa Chauth and would live with them till Deepawali. (Aunt Choi is a conservative woman. So she will surely create some dramas in here 🙂😉)

Aunt Choi- Oh.. Meet my son Soobin and daughter-in-law Eva, my grandson Suho and my two grandaughters Mia and Duri.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon welcomed them with their wide smiles. All of them met others too. Jungkook saw the nineteen year old Suho flirting with his wife which he didn't liked at all so he held his waist possessively. Aunt Choi saw the young Jeon couples showing affection in public which she didn't liked but kept quiet.

*Time skip*

Now, everyone is chatting while waiting for the moon to come. After a while somebody from the guests said,

??- Hey, moon has arrived. Let's start the rituals.

JK- Finally!! God, I am so hungry ....Bunnies are jumping in my stomach.

Everyone giggled on him but someone frowned.

Aunt Choi- Are you fasting too Kook?

JK-Yeah, I am Grandma Choi.

Joon- And not only him all of us are fasting Grandma.

Aunt Choi- Huh! (shocked) But why?

YG- Because, if our wife can fast for our well-being then why can't we?

Aunt Choi- (Angry) Have you all gone crazy. It's wife's duty to do all this. And Dae, how can you let your sons do all these?

Mrs. Jeon- I-

Mr. Jeon- I guess they are doing the correct thing aunt. It's not only wife's duty to take care of their husbands but husband's duty too, to take care of their wife.

Aunt Choi was very angry and annoyed but let it go for the time being.

*Time skip*

Now, all the wifes are ready with their plates.

They are sitting around the pool while their husbands are watching them with fond eyes

They are sitting around the pool while their husbands are watching them with fond eyes. All of them moved clockwise around the pool which was showing the reflection of the moon.