🌸 4 🌸

*Next day*

Mr. Kim Taeyong was walking here and there in the living room with a tensed expression.

Mrs. Jeon- What happened to you oppa, after you have heard about the arrival of Mr. Kim Seok you look worried?

Mr. Kim Taeyong-It's a matter of worry only sis in law. You don't know about this business policies, at first they will feed you sugar coated words and then they will make their way.

Mrs. Jeon chuckled on him.

Grandma Kim- Gosh! Shut this nonsense Kim, Mr. Kim Seok appears to be a decent man to me.....and sit down quietly.
Mr. Kim Taeyong huffed on his mother's statement but still obeyed her and sat down on the couch beside her.

*Time skip*

Mr. Jeon entered the mansion with Mr. Kim Seok and Eunwoo.

Mrs. Jeon-Welcome, Mr. Kim .

Mr. Kim Seok- Thank you, Mrs. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon-Have a sit.

Mr. Kim Seok-Sure.

Everyone settled down on the couch.

Mr. Kim Seok- I am apologising for my arrival on a short notice.

Mr. Jeon- 😊That's not a problem Mr. Kim, after all we are family friends.

Mr. Kim smiled on the kind gestures of this family.

Mr. Kim Seok- Ummm... The motive of my arrival is..... something related to our kids.

Mr. Jeon- 😊Don't hesitate Mr. Kim. You can speak frankly.

Mr. Kim Seok- Yesterday, I noticed a different type of shine in my Jinnie's eyes. I can see that he was really, very happy to meet you all. I brought him here yesterday so that he could meet you all and Namjoon specifically....... Mr. Jeon, please accept my son as your son's better half.

Mr. Jeon froze on his place for a while, Mr. Kim Taeyong was shocked but happy too, when Mrs. Jeon stood up and was about to go away....

Eunwoo-Where are you going Dae~

Mrs. Jeon-To bring sweets for everyone for the celebration. ☺

Eunwoo-Omg! It's an amazing day.(when he saw that Mr. Jeon wasn't speaking anything) What happened to you bro in law? It's such a happy moment and you aren't speaking anything.

Mr. Jeon-Bro in law, I am just thinking that god comes in so many forms and provides us happiness, and this time he came in the form of Mr. Kim. (Smiling)

Mr. Kim Seok- There's nothing like that Mr. Jeon. It's me who should be thankful to you for accepting my son. (They hugged ☺)

Then only Mr. Jeon notice Namjoon, YG and JK and went towards them.

Mr. Jeon-Joon, you know...

JK-We know appa, we heard everything.

Mr. Jeon-I am so happy Joon.(Hugged him tightly)

But Namjoon was uneasy, his heart was restless, may be it was insecurity....

*Time skip*

Now, Joon, Kai and YN are in Joon's room.

Kai-What type childish talks are you doing Joon? Huh!? Why don't you understand that Mr. Kim and Jin-si already knows everything about your hand's injury?(Yells)

Joon-Just knowing and spending the whole life together are two different matters hyung. I have sent a letter to him where I have explained everything. I hope that Jin-si will understand and will marry somebody more perfect for him.(Calm tone)