🌸 14 🌸

Next day,

It is Raksha Bandhan. YN is tieing rakhi on her brother and sis in law's hands.

YN-Give me your hand.

JK- l won't. (Sulking)

YN-Why?

JK- What's this Noona? Huh!? Do you have to return today only?

YN just smiled and tied rakhi on his wrist forcefully.?

Mrs, Jeon- Really, Hobi-ah what has cropped up that Siwon-si has called you two today itself?

Hobi- It must be something important only mom or hyung wouldn't have called.

JK- But, today we were planning a picnic to the factory site.

Kai- Exactly, now there won't be any fun without the kids.

Hobi-(smiles) We'll plan another trip after YG and JK get married. Dad, we'll all go together.

YN-Yes, and by then the seat next to you should also be full Kai oppa.

Kai- I have fixed my program with sister-in-law. Whenever they will become three, I will be two.

Everyone giggled.

*Time skip*

YN hugged Jm and Tae tightly then she turned to Jin.

YN- We'll take leave Sis in law. It's time. We didn't realise how these days flew by in games and laughter.

Both of them hugged each other.

And all of them bid their goodbye to them.

*Time skip*

Now the Jeon couple are sitting on the couch accompanied by Mr. Kim Seok, Eunwoo, Minsoo, Mr. Park, Mr Kim Taeyong and Grandma Kim.

Mr. Jeon-Thirty years ago, l left this village with a dream. l wanted to do something so that the villagers wouldn't have to leave their families and go far for work. Today l see that dream taking shape in the form of our factory.
Mr. Park- you are correct Jeon.

YG- Dad, hyungs are waiting for us at the site. We'll go there.

Mr. Jeon- Go ahead. ☺

In the Kitchen where Jin, Jm and Tae are working while JK is busy flirting with them.

YG- Let's go to work.

JK-Shall we stay here?

YG- No!

Saying this he dragged JK with him while the bottoms giggled.

In the living room,

Mr. Kim Seok-We're all waiting for the factory to be inaugurated.

Mr. Jeon-Yes, and the moment the plant is inaugurated we will hear the wedding bells.

Mrs. Jeon-The date for the wedding matches this perfectly too. Now we're just waiting for that auspicious date.

Mr. Jeon- And l hand over the business to my sons and be carefree. l have decided to hand charge of the company, the directorship to Namjoon. l had made her a promise. Once our sons are married, all my time will be hers.

Mr. Park- So the daily appointment's list will be with Sis in law?😂

Mr. Jeon- You can think that way.😅

Everyone giggled.

Mr. Kim Seok- You will be burdening Namjoon-si with a huge responsibility Mr. Jeon. (worried)