🌸 9 🌸

YG- Nothing hyung.

Joon- (Sighs Kept his hand on YG's shoulder) What's the matter Yoongi?

YG-Hyung...When you see poverty and difficulties around you...Helplessness written in large letters on the faces of people...Don't you then feel...What is all this for? (Pointing the factory) Sometimes l feel my education, my Masters Degree...are all useless.

Joon-(Smiles on the younger's pure heart) We can't run away from the truth YG. Will your thinking diminish somebody's sorrow? Hmm?

YG shook his head looking down. Joon smiled.

Joon- Yes, if you want to share their sorrow...Do something that will bring joy to their lives. Look at this factory. When it will be operational.. This place will always have electricity. This is Dad's dream. For the progress of this village. For the future of those kids who will be me and you tomorrow. You have a lot to do in life. Study hard. At this point this is your only duty right now.....

YG smiled on his words he feels blessed because he has somebody who can read him like an open book- His hyung, his Namjoon hyung, his idol.

Joon-Yes, you do have another duty.

YG looked at him.

Joon-Towards Jimin. Somebody is ready to give up everything for you. He behaves the way you'd want him to. ln return, he only asks for a little love. l know you do love him a lot. But you have to express the love in your heart. Bring the words in your heart to your lips. And you'll see how he blooms.

YG blushed and looked down. Joon laughed on his shy brother.

JK came back.

JK-Have you guys finished talking?

Joon-Yes.

JK-Anything serious?

Joon- No, l will talk to you when the time comes.

JK- Ohhh..

*Time skip*

In the Jeon mansion, now everyone is sitting on the dining table for breakfast.

Hobi-You've made excellent dumplings, sister-in-law!

Jin-Uhh...WE made them. l had no idea you could cook so well Hobi-si

Hobi smiled.

Jin-YG hyung, now taste this and tell us how it is.

Jm-No! Please...

Hobi-What's the matter?

YN-When we insisted, for the first time, he made YG oppa's favorite sweets And now he's feeling shy to serve it. He thinks it's not good enough.

Hobi-But YG will certify whether it's good or not. Come on serve him.

Jm came forward with the bowl and served.

JK- Just a second. (Started his filming)The video too is ready. Now, start. How's it?

YG-Good.

Tae-Good or very good hyung?

YG-Very good.

JK-Then take some more.

YG-l will.(Gritting his teeth)

JK- Oh come on, (He filled his full plate) Here you are! Now see, how hyung's face is as red as the sweet!

YG glared at him and everyone laughed and started eating.

*Time skip*

In the evening, now everyone is going out to explore Busan.

While JK is busy in capturing the BeUAtY of Busan😏