Chapter Ch10 - I'm a Genius at Influencing People's Hearts!

Gu Kaifeng got into bed with a face that expressed he absolutely didn’t understand people with Lin Feiran’s EQ.

Lin Feiran was worried that Gu Kaifeng would ask why he wanted them to sleep together again, so he pretended to read. But, he was so nervous that he flipped the pages too quickly and his eyes weren’t even moving, just staring at the same spot on the page. Anyone who watched carefully would see that he wasn’t really reading.

Gu Kaifeng was silent while he played with his phone on the bed, observing Lin Feiran from the corner of his eyes.

After ‘reading’ for some time and finding that Gu Kaifeng had nothing to say to him, Lin Feiran relaxed and closed the book, placed it under his pillow, then said, “I’m sleeping now.”

Gu Kaifeng smiled and made a sound of agreement.

Lin Feiran quickly closed his eyes and sneakily bent his leg to touch Gu Kaifeng’s.

Gu Kaifeng didn’t avoid it.

The small patch of skin where the two people were touching started to heat up…

Obviously, plan ‘Pretend to Sleep Together Naturally’ was a success.

I’m a genius at influencing people’s hearts! thought Lin Feiran with a small, irrepressible smile.

Gu Kaifeng looked at the pretty teenager who was lying in his bed, knees stealthily touched to his own and a sneaky smile on

“Hu——” He took another deep breath, switched off the reading light, and lay down to sleep.

With the protection of his human-shaped talisman, Lin Feiran successfully survived another dreamless night and had a wonderful sleep. He felt energized when he woke in the morning and was practically glowing, making his pretty face even more eye-catching.

On the other hand, Gu Kaifeng had eyebags, his handsome face showing traces of exhaustion…

They looked like a little fox spirit who finished a satisfying meal of Yang energy and the unfortunate guy who got drained dry by said spirit!

Lin Feiran poked Gu Kaifeng and asked, “Did you not sleep well last night…”

Gu Kaifeng yawned and replied quietly, “I slept fine, pretty good.”

Lin Feiran looked at him again. Feeling worried about his future sleeping arrangements, he hurriedly asked, “Was my sleeping posture bad last night?”

Gu Kaifeng looked at Lin Feiran’s innocent expression, ground his teeth, and said in a love-hate way, “No.”

The two people headed to the cafeteria after washing up. Gu Kaifeng bought a can of extra-caffeinated coffee and chugged it as they walked to the classroom.

Lin Feiran felt a little guilty and poked him cautiously. “I really didn’t bother your sleep last night, right?”

Gu Kaifeng shook his head and chucked his empty coffee can into the bin from a distance before glancing at Lin Feiran and saying, “No, I just stayed up too late playing games on my phone.”

The cute little straight male was relieved!

Now that the sleeping problem was resolved, the next step was to take care of the lesson problem. After all, standing at the back of the classroom was not a solution.

Therefore, once the first lesson was over, Lin Feiran rushed to the teachers’ lounge to find his homeroom teacher.

Their homeroom teacher was a woman with the surname Cheng, currently in her forties, with a son in primary school. She had a strict personality and didn’t smile often, but as she took her job very seriously the students were both fearful and respectful towards her. When Lin Feiran walked into her office, she was busy marking the schoolwork that was handed in that morning. The chemistry teacher opposite her was talking to another student, saying, “Go to your classroom and tell two boys to come over and help move these workbooks.”