Chapter Ch53 - He was at the age when his blood ran hot!

Lin Feiran wiped his mouth and smiled. “I’m done drinking. I’ll take him home, you all have fun.”

He stood up. Gu Kaifeng hugged him from behind, and, like a living coat, plastered his body to Lin Feiran’s, leaving no space between them.

Lin Feiran wanted to be angry but he also wanted to laugh. He turned and patted Gu Kaifeng’s face. “Can you walk on your own? I can’t carry you.”

When Gu Kaifeng heard that Lin Feiran could not carry him, he immediately stood up straight, staggering slightly. His eyes, clouded with drunkenness, watched Lin Feiran with longing, the way a puppy might look at its owner; Lin Feiran’s heart fluttered. He held on to Gu Kaifeng, helping him out of the room. He opened his rideshare app and called a ride. Gu Kaifeng kept turning to stare at him as if he did not recognize Lin Feiran the entire time.

After Lin Feiran had called a ride, he laughed as he met Gu Kaifeng’s eyes and asked, “What are you staring at me for? Do you not know me anymore?”

“I know you,” Gu Kaifeng grabbed Lin Feiran’s shoulders and his expression was as serious as if he were reciting the Constitution. “You’re Lin Feiran and I especially like you.”

Lin Feiran was both moved and amused. Seeing that there was no one else around, and Gu Kaifeng had had a little too much to drink, he plucked up his courage and boldly responded, “Gu Kaifeng, I especially like you too.”

Lin Feiran helped Gu Kaifeng out the doors of the KTV to wait by the curb for their ride.

The snow had stopped. The snow had left the air especially cold and bracing. A gust of chilly wind swept by and energized Lin Feiran, who had been feeling a little sleepy.

“RanRan.” Gu Kaifeng was unusually clingy when he was drunk. He leaned in and rubbed Lin Feiran’s neck with his face. In a low voice, he murmured,“Call me husband. I want to hear you.”

It is said that drunk people do not remember things that happened while they were drunk once they sober up the next day, so Lin Feiran put his lips by Gu Kaifeng’ ear without a care. He deliberately lowered his voice and called in a soft and flirtatious voice, “Husband.”

Gu Kaifeng raised a hand and rubbed at his ear, urging: “Call me that again. You’re so sweet I might die.”

Lin Feiran was amused and kept calling: “Husband, husband…”

Gu Kaifeng tightened his arms around Lin Feiran’s waist and squeezed him tightly. Drunkenly he said, “Damn, you made me hard.”

Lin Feiran bit his lip and gazed at the handsome face that made his heart pound. With the thought that &#k2018;when he’s sober again he won’t recall anything anyway’, he braced himself and whispered, “Then wait till we get home and I’ll&#k2026; I’ll take care of it.”

“Do you like taking care of it?” Gu Kaifeng bit at Lin Feiran’s earlobe, neither too gentle nor too hard, and the warm smell of alcohol drifted from his lips.

“I like it, and I like it when you take care of me too…” Lin Feiran said honestly, his face reddening. Since Gu Kaifeng was out of it, he even complained a little: “Once a day is too little. I want to… in the morning too, or maybe twice at night, but if you don’t initiate I’m too shy.”

Lin Feiran remembered the first time he went to Gu Kaifeng’s house and they discussed astrological signs. At that time, Gu Kaifeng had said that Scorpios had strong desires and Lin Feiran had refuted him. Now it looked like Gu Kaifeng was right after all!

Ever since he had had intimate contact with Gu Kaifeng at his house, Lin Feiran felt that a switch had been flipped in his body. The moment he saw Gu Kaifeng he would think about these things, unable to control himself.