Chapter Ch67 - [Extra: The Drama Queen]

Chapter Ch67 - [Extra: The Drama Queen] Our RanRan does good deeds and doesn’t leave his name.

After the Spring Festival vacation ended, the students started the next semester, Year Two.

At eight in the morning on the first day of school, all the students and teachers gathered outside the school hall and waited for the school opening ceremony to start.

The indolent, relaxing vacation time had just ended, and most of the students were still in a lazy mood. Some had played all day and all night during the vacation and still hadn’t corrected their sleep schedule. Wang Zhuo, who had played video games late into the night, leaned on He Hao, his eyes closed as he dozed off. He Hao good-temperedly stood firm and let him lean on him, one arm around Wang Zhuo’s waist to help him keep his balance.

Lin Feiran stood straight in the haphazard line, gaze passing over the nodding heads in front of him and landing on Gu Kaifeng who was at the beginning of the line. Throughout vacation, Gu Kaifeng had worn everyday clothes. Looking at him back in school uniform, Lin Feiran even thought it novel and exciting. Gu Kaifeng’s school uniform must have been tailored; it perfectly accentuated the lines of his body, the proportionate and straight shoulders, the slender waist, the long and straight legs, a small strip of his pale neck showing between the dark uniform collar and his black hair… Lin Feiran couldn’t tear his eyes away from Gu Kaifeng’s good-looking silhouette, his throat going dry.

They hadn’t spent the night together in more than a fortnight. Thinking of the things he could do with Gu Kaifeng when they returned to the dorm – things that made his face go red and his heart beat fast—Lin Feiran’s gaze became heated.

Almost like a sexual harasser!

The girl standing beside Gu Kaifeng turned and glanced around behind her, seemingly aimlessly. Then she lightly touched Gu Kaifeng, who had both hands stuck in his pocket, who turned with a careless air to listen to what she had to say. The girl seemed very excited, her lips moving quickly. As Gu Kaifeng listened to her, his eyebrows lifted in an elegant curve. Lin Feiran was a little upset as he watched, but then Gu Kaifeng turned around sharply and met Lin Feiran’s hungry gaze that looked like he wanted to strip Gu Kaifeng bare!

“……” Lin Feiran was shocked. He coughed awkwardly and in a split second returned to his coy, chilly manner.

Gu Kaifeng lifted an eyebrow and showed a suggestive yet gentle smile and the girls turned in unison to look at Lin Feiran, who innocently opened his eyes wide and faked turning back alongside them and looking around.

Gu Kaifeng couldn’t hold back a laugh. The girls watched Lin Feiran excitedly with gazes that seemed to see through everything: “……”

Mrs. School Beau! There was no mistake!

After the assembly, the students filed in an orderly manner into the hall and sat down. The various school leaders and student representatives began their speeches, long and boring. Lin Feiran listened for a while, then asked Ms. Zheng for leave to go to the washroom.

He did his business in the toilet, then stood in front of the mirror washing his hands. He looked up and saw the pretty girl’s ghost who had scared him in the mirror backstage during the Arts Festival.

The pretty girl’s ghost looked down and pretended to wash her hands, too. As she washed them, she suddenly looked over at Lin Feiran, then she opened her eyes wide and gasped, as if she had been shocked.

Lin Feiran: “……”

They hadn’t seen each other for so long and she still acted so much!

“I’m not afraid of you.” Lin Feiran quirked one corner of his mouth.