Chapter Ch89 - [Extra: Wang Tiantian]

Chapter Ch89 - [Extra: Wang Tiantian] A face as red as a baboon’s bum!

The family of three passed by as Wang Zhuo called out “papa.” The husband and wife glanced at them in surprise, then hurriedly turned away.

The young couple: “……”

Students nowadays were really…

Wang Zhuo took a deep breath and prepared to cry loudly.

“I’ll buy you some!” He Hao said hurriedly. “Don’t cry.”

As if understanding what Papa He meant, Baby Wang held back the tears which were about to slip from his eyes. He was quite good, really.

No matter how thick He Hao’s face was, he was too embarrassed to ask the couple where they had gotten the cotton candy and balloons. So he held onto Wang Zhuo’s hand and led him in the direction the family of three had come from. The girl’s cotton candy was still round-shaped, like it had not yet been bitten into, so the place she had bought it from should not be far away.

Suddenly, Wang Zhuo bent down slowly, hands and feet to the ground, and started to crawl.

Clearly, this was because Baby Wang had not yet learned to walk…

He Hao nearly fainted on the spot. Under the shocked gazes of passersby, he helped Wang Zhuo up and grit out, “Stand up and walk. If you don’t stand up I won’t buy the balloon and cotton candy for you.”

Wang Zhuo looked slightly scared. He seemed to be about to get down on his hands again but He Hao grimly stopped him, so Wang Zhuo had to hold He Hao’s hand with his own little hand (which was, in reality, not little at all), and take careful, small steps.

He Hao, his emotions complicated: “……”

He’d actually unlocked the holding hands achievement just like that!

Wang Zhuo had played basketball for a long time and had calluses on his palm at the bases of his fingers, so his hands were a little rough. But the delicate bones that surfaced on the back of his hands, and his long slim fingers, were both very elegant. He Hao’s heart pounded wildly but he held on to Wang Zhuo’s hand with the proper decorum, holding back the impulse to squeeze and rub it. Firstly, such excitement was not appropriate for the occasion. Secondly, he felt both guilty and uncomfortable. He was about to break down.

Two good-looking youths, holding hands on the street. One of them had wet eyes as if he had just cried, and the other was walking stiffly, red-faced and embarrassed and looking elsewhere. All the passersby could not help taking a second look.

Beneath the innocent gazes of unsuspecting onlookers, they looked like a pair of gay lovers who had just quarrelled. One of them had been driven to tears and the other wanted to apologize, but also did not want to lose face, yet was afraid his lover would run away, so he had to hold his hand… this was the right reading of the situation, surely!

After walking a little way, they caught sight of several carts selling toys and snacks. Under the eyes of the onlookers He Hao led Wang Zhuo to the carts, still red-faced.

“A balloon, thank you.” He Hao handed a banknote to the balloon seller. He took a deep breath and turned to Wang Zhuo.”Which one?”

Wang Zhuo immediately caught sight of the Hello Kitty balloon. He pointed to it, then hesitated and pointed to a Spongebob balloon to the side, entering a dilemma.

He Hao: “… I want both.”

He Hao took both helium balloons for Wang Zhuo with one hand, the other still holding Wang Zhuo’s hand. Wang Zhuo happily ate his cotton candy in small bites, and after eating for a while, he pointed to the Ferris wheel still turning in the distance and whined, “Papa!”