Chapter Ch25 - Too muChapter excitement.

Lin Feiran retreated into the corner, so nervous that even his toes curled. Stubbornly, he said, “It’s mine. I took it off on the bed, and then forgot it…”

After all, school uniforms all looked the same. Even though Gu Kaifeng’s measurements were one size above Lin Feiran’s, such a small difference couldn’t be seen at a glance.

Lin Feiran was lying, and his gaze slid restlesly around the room.

Gu Kaifeng watched him with a smile. “Is it?”

Looking everywhere at random was one of Lin Feiran’s big tells that he was lying, but most people aren’t especially aware of their own particular mannerisms, and Gu Kaifeng had no intention of telling Lin Feiran.

Lin Feiran nodded. “It is.”

Gu Kaifeng replied with faint “Oh,” then prepared to get out of bed.

“Quick, go to sleep. What are you getting up for?” Lin Feiran hastily sat up and grabbed Gu Kaifeng’s wrist, enthusiastically inviting Gu Kaifeng to share the bed with him.

Gu Kaifeng’s tone was calm but a hint of teasing flashed through his eyes. “Suddenly, I want to take inventory of my school uniforms.”

Lin Feiran’s face instantly reddened like a little cherry tomato. “……”

Gu Kaifeng grew even more confident and the corners of his mouth lifted, “Little liar, are you going to tell the truth?”

“…It’s yours.” Lin Feiran shamefully buried his face into the blanket over his knees so only his ears, which were totally red, could be seen.

“What are you putting my uniform under your blanket for?” Gu Kaifeng reached out his arm and wrapped it around Lin Feiran, trying to pull him upright, but Lin Feiran stubbornly kept his body pressed against his knees and refused to raise his head. “Mm? Baby, say something.”

Lin Feiran couldn’t think of anything besides ‘Actually, I’m a pervert who likes to smell unwashed school uniforms.’ Nothing that could actually be spoken and that conformed to logic was coming to mind. There was an awkward silence that Lin Feiran maintained as a form of passive resistance while fantasizing that if Gu Kaifeng didn’t get a response, he would feel snubbed and go back to the bottom bunk to sleep.

But he had clearly underestimated the thickness of Gu Kaifeng’s skin!

Gu Kaifeng said, “You hid my school uniform beneath your blanket and suddenly want to sleep on your own&#k2026;”

Suddenly, a bad premonition rushed through Lin Feiran’s heart!

Gu Kaifeng pinched Lin Feiran’s waist and said in a slightly hoarse voice, “If you’re beating the airplane, why not include me?”

Lin Feiran was so embarrassed he almost exploded on the spot. He sat up straight and yelled, “I’m not beating the airplane!”

“Then what were you going to do?” Gu Kaifeng asked. Seeing Lin Feiran purse his lips and refuse to speak, he surmised that his guess was accurate. He pushed Lin Feiran back onto the bed and lay lightly on top of him, urging in a low voice, “Tell me.”

Lin Feiran was terrified that Gu Kaifeng would kiss him until he couldn’t breathe again. He turned his face away in a hurry, unknowingly presenting his alluring neck and profile before Gu Kaifeng’s hungry gaze. “I really wasn’t going to do that. You, you’d better get off me first. Let’s talk properly,” Lin Feiran stammered.

“You weren’t going to beat the airplane.” Gu Kaifeng eyed Lin Feiran’s neck, his eyes almost radiating a green light. He lowered his head and touched his lips to Lin Feiran’s neck. When he next opened his mouth to speak, his warm and moist breath fell softly on Lin Feiran’s fair neck. “You just want to tease me to death, don’t you?”