Chapter Ch91 - [Extra: Wang Tiantian]

Chapter Ch91 - [Extra: Wang Tiantian] He had actually signed off as Papa!

Wednesday afternoon, gym class.

Several of the guys had been playing basketball the whole class period and when the dismissal bell rang, He Hao volunteered to buy everyone drinks.

Lin Feiran tossed the basketball in his hand to Gu Kaifeng and shook his wet hair. Still all sweaty, he walked to the steps at the side of the court and sat down, pulling the hem of his gym shirt up to wipe his face… revealing his pale soft stomach!

Seeing this, Gu Kaifeng swiftly tugged Lin Feiran’s gym shirt back down.

He was deathly afraid someone else would see! Very petty!

Lin Feiran: “……”

Gu Kaifeng held out a tissue, but Lin Feiran did not even glance at it, instead diving head-first into his embrace. He took the hem of Gu Kaifeng’s gym shirt and wiped himself down.

They were so lovey-dovey, as if everyone else around was dead.

Wang Zhuo rode this wave of lovey-doveyness and walked over, grinning. “Sis-in-law, come over for a little. I have something to ask you.”

Lin Feiran got up without another word. Gu Kaifeng held onto his wrist and warned, “What can’t you ask in front of me?”

Gu Kaifeng still remembered that after Lin Feiran had performed admirably at the arts festival last term, Wang Zhuo had helped a girl from a different class ask for Lin Feiran’s WeChat handle.

He was good at holding grudges!

“I’m not introducing sis-in-law to potential partners.” Wang Zhuo immediately understood Gu Kaifeng’s intentions. “Am I so morally bankrupt that I’d help other people sabotage you?”

Gu Kaifeng let out a cold snort.

Wang Zhuo said loudly, “Last time, I didn’t know! Who knew you’d already had your eye on sis-in-law at that time.”

Various students around them now looked over.

Gu Kaifeng waved a hand dismissively. “Go, go, go.”

Wang Zhuo happily went, Lin Feiran following behind him. They walked to a place Gu Kaifeng could not hear, then Lin Feiran asked curiously, “What’s the matter?”

Wang Zhuo uncharacteristically beat around the bush. “Guess.”

Lin Feiran: “&#k2026;&#k2026;”

Lin Feiran’s eyes flashed. “Matters of the heart?”

Wang Zhuo let out a whoop of surprise. “Got it in one!”

Lin Feiran: “I think you probably don’t have anything else you would ask me about&#k2026;”

Wang Zhuo: “No wonder you’ve got our Kai-ge obeying your every word.”

Lin Feiran smiled, both embarrassed and proud. He asked quietly, “You like He Hao?”

Wang Zhuo’s reaction was as if a mine had suddenly gone off underfoot. He jumped three feet into the air. “Damn it!”

“If you like him, then tell him. I think he likes you too,” Lin Feiran said frankly.

“No, no.” Wang Zhuo, with his face like a baboon’s butt, waved his hands around. “I was going to ask you, were you born gay or did it happen later?”

Lin Feiran thought about it for a moment then said, “Probably born this way, but I didn’t notice it until later.”

“How did you notice? Tell me.” Wang Zhuo clearly wanted to know.