Chapter Ch98 - [Extra: The few things that happened after the extras]

Chapter Ch98 - [Extra: The few things that happened after the extras] Coming— [Full Story Complete]

This is the last chapter! Double the usual length.

When the high school exam results were distributed, as expected, Lin Feiran’s and Gu Kaifeng’s scores differed by only ten points, so it was not an issue at all for them to get into the same university. They both aimed to get into S University, and because their interests and career aspirations were very similar, they even applied to the same department. In the future, their lives would still be as they were in high school, being able to study and live together.

S University was in a different city, not far from where they currently lived, and was about two hours away by high-speed rail. It was among the top 10 universities in the country, and not long after the cutoff grade was announced, Lin Feiran and Gu Kaifeng both received an acceptance letter from S University.

“We can go to class together, and write our theses together, and take exams together.” Lin Feiran kept picking up and putting down his acceptance letter, looking at it. “How nice.”

“Little sticky cake.” Gu Kaifeng pinched Lin Feiran’s satisfied face. “You just want to stick to your husband, right?”

“Right,” Lin Feiran answered honestly. He turned and pounced onto Gu Kaifeng like a koala, as if executing a move. “Sticking!”

So the soft and delicious little sticky cake was pushed down onto the floor and his sticky juice squeezed out!

How pitiful!

Wang Zhuo and He Hao did quite well in the exams, too. They were accepted to different faculties in the same university. Unlike Gu Kaifeng and Lin Feiran, who practically wanted to grow on each other, Wang Zhuo, who had studied his heart out under He Hao’s pressure for more than a year now, went weak-kneed at the prospect of going to class, taking exams, and writing his thesis with He Hao. One of the reasons he had picked his concentration was to spend less time with He Hao, so He Hao would not be able to monitor his studies.

“I’m free from now on!” Wang Zhuo happily tapped the acceptance letter in his hand and said to He Hao, “You won’t understand all my class lectures from now on. You won’t be able to chase after me and explain questions to me.”

He Hao said coolly, “There’s still the English classes.”

Wang Zhuo: “……”

During the post-high-school-exams vacation, the most relaxing vacation of their life, Gu Kaifeng and Lin Feiran spent half their time traveling, and the other half going out to eat and play together. Because they had so much leisure time, by the end, even going out to play was not very exciting any more. But they were still very interested in each other, so in the few days before school started again they just did that without restraint. Really, it cannot be described.

At the beginning of September, they went to S University for registration. They were put in different classes in the same concentration, but in university, even different classes attended lectures together, so it did not make much difference. They were not put in the same dorm room, but they had decided to rent an apartment outside afterwards, so it did not matter. The military service was to begin shortly after registration. S University’s military service was famous for being harsh. In the past, the new students would be sent to a military training camp, and this year was no exception.

Military training lasted two weeks. Fourteen people shared a dorm room and Gu Kaifeng was assigned the room next to Lin Feiran’s.

Military training was quite harsh, and these students who had lived comfortable lives so far were now dazed by the 30C weather outside. There was no air-conditioning and no fans inside the room, and the weather was hot and stuffy with no hint of a breeze. There were also many mosquitoes in the mountains, so big they might have been a different species. When they did not move, they were like large spiders, and when they started flying, their wings made a breeze and a buzzing sound. The most terrible thing was that there were no proper showers in the boys’ dorm. The more well-equipped dorms were reserved for the girls, and the guys could only take cold water showers in the water room.