Chapter Ch40 - He hated that he could not collapse the Great Wall by crying!

Lin Feiran spent a while teaching the little girl’s ghost the fundamental technique for throwing a ball. While he was happily talking with his hand concealing his mouth, the sound of footsteps suddenly reached his ears. Lin Feiran hurriedly closed his mouth and turned to look, and his gaze crashed into Gu Kaifeng’s.

Gu Kaifeng caught Lin Feiran around the waist and pulled him into his arms. He asked with some dissatisfaction, “Who are you watching over here?”

Lin Feiran replied with perfect sincerity, “No one…”

Really, aside from the little girl’s ghost, he wasn’t watching anyone!

“Why are your eyes a bit red?” Gu Kaifeng held Lin Feiran’s lower jaw and examined him carefully. “You were crying? Are you unhappy?”

“What would I be crying about? I’m not little sis Lin.” Lin Feiran guiltily pushed aside Gu Kaifeng’s arms and lowered his eyes. “Just yawned too much.”

Gu Kaifeng wrinkled his brows. He did think it true that Lin Feiran did not have much to cry about, so like a little wolfhound protecting his food, he pressed the back of Lin Feiran’s neck so their foreheads touched. He said very softly, “Then go back and watch me. Just now, I did especially well and you didn’t see it. How are you going to make it up to me, hmm?”

“If you did well, then you did well. What is there for me to compensate for?” Lin Feiran wanted to laugh. It was not that he thought Gu Kaifeng was funny, but he felt like the depths of his heart had been lightly swept over by a brush made of down, and that soft, ticklish feeling caused the corners of his lips to lift.

“I did well to show off to you,” Gu Kaifeng said, and smiled too. He then pulled Lin Feiran by the wrist and started to walk back to his basketball court, saying seriously, “Watch me properly this time. I’ll be observing you. Every time your eyes move away from me, I’ll kiss you once when we get back to the dorm tonight.”

Lin Feiran was so shocked by these words that his heart skipped a beat. Without really meaning it, he rebuked, “You’re insane, ah.”

The little girl’s ghost followed them, carrying her ball, but now Lin Feiran could no longer see her. Gu Kaifeng ran back to the court and continued playing basketball. Lin Feiran watched him for five minutes, then resumed instructing the little girl’s ghost while covering his mouth with his hand. The little girl’s ghost tried to do as Lin Feiran said several times. Lin Feiran’s gaze fell on her and he corrected, “Forearm and upper arm at a 90 degree angle. You’re holding it at too small an angle. Do you know what 90 degrees means? My body is at a 90 degree angle to the floor…”

As Lin Feiran spoke, he suddenly felt a chill run down his back. Raising his eyes, he saw Gu Kaifeng eyeing him like a wolf.

Seeing Lin Feiran glance over, Gu Kaifeng indicated a ‘1’ with his hand and one corner of his mouth quirked devilishly.

He meant that when they returned to the dorm that evening, he would take one kiss!

Lin Feiran’s face flushed red and he fiercely gave Gu Kaifeng the middle finger.

The other boys saw this. Wang Zhuo rolled his eyes and asked He Hao goadingly, “Hey, He Hao, how do you sign &#k2018;I love you’ in sign language?”

He Hao understood Wang Zhuo’s meaning and played along. With a straight face, he showed Wang Zhuo his middle finger and said in a serious tone, “Like this.”

Gu Kaifeng and Wang Zhuo laughed out loud, and Wang Zhuo gave He Hao the middle finger back in salute. Gu Kaifeng shot Lin Feiran a meaningful look.

Lin Feiran was driven to frustration and dragged a hand over his face. He really wanted to have a fight with Wang Zhuo, the drama king!