Chapter Ch82 - [Extra: Wang Tiantian]

Chapter Ch82 - [Extra: Wang Tiantian] Baby.

The moment Wang Zhuo felt the pen move, he exclaimed ‘Hey’ and said quickly, “I didn’t move it. I held it very lightly. You didn’t move it either, did you?”

He Hao lifted an eyebrow. “I didn’t.”

The pen started moving again, drawing a twisting diagonal line on the paper.

“Damn it, you really didn’t do anything?” Wang Zhuo asked to confirm.

“Really,” He Hao said sincerely.

He still thought that the phenomenon he had witnessed was scientifically explainable.

Wang Zhuo quickly glanced over the paper. Now that his idea had come to fruition, he could not think of anything to ask. After a while, he finally forced out, “Pen spirit, you’re here?”

But the pen only continued aimlessly moving over the paper. It went from left to right, then from right back to left. It did not spell out words or intentionally stop on certain markings like the novels and the movies said it would.

“Shall we ask something else?” Seeing that the pen spirit was ignoring him, Wang Zhuo asked He Hao for his opinion.

He Hao did not believe in such things at all and answered, “All right, you ask.”

Wang Zhuo asked, completely sincerely, “Pen spirit, pen spirit…what color underwear is He Hao wearing today?”

The pen continued to draw aimlessly and messily over the paper. He Hao smiled gently. “I’ll answer this for the pen spirit. Black.”

Wang Zhuo was disappointed and said, “I know. I saw when you were changing clothes.”

He Hao: “……”

Wang Zhuo scratched his head with his free hand. He glanced at He Hao and smiled wickedly. “Pen spirit, pen spirit, does He Hao like anyone?”

At this question, the pen which had been moving aimlessly now seemed to have a destination. With a whoosh, it slid over to ‘Yes’.

Wang Zhuo cried out. “Hey, hey! Ritian, you’re really something! You’ve been hiding it so well! Who do you like?”

He Hao smiled a smile that could be described as ‘mysterious and inscrutable’, and said, “Ask the pen spirit.”

After pointing to &#k2018;yes’, the pen started wandering aimlessly over the paper again.

Wang Zhuo said, all smiles, “Pen spirit, pen spirit, who does He Hao like?”

The wandering pen now seemed to have a destination again and slid over to the &#k2018;W’, then to the &#k2018;A’. When it started to move toward the &#k2018;N’, a knocking suddenly came from the dorm room door&#k2026;

“Come in!” Wang Zhuo said.

The door opened. Lin Feiran stood in the doorway with a washbasin. Seeing them sitting at the desk playing the pen spirit game, Lin Feiran’s expression froze for a moment. He said, “Do you have hot water? Lend me some.”

Wang Zhuo twisted his mouth toward the side of the desk. “In the green flask. Take it yourself.”

Lin Feiran hesitated. He stared at the pen in their hands. “You’re summoning pen spirits?”

“Yeah. I was just asking the spirit a question. He really answered,” Wang Zhuo said excitedly.

Lin Feiran glanced at the air above the pen and his mouth twitched. He asked, “…He answers? You’re sure?”