Chapter Ch58 - [locked]

Patreon bonus chapter!

Lin Feiran was aware that his logic was lacking. He obediently lay under Gu Kaifeng with a cute expression. He looked at Gu Kaifeng and said, “I’ll make it up to you however you want me to.”

Lin Feiran held Gu Kaifeng’s burning face with both hands. Half-guilty and half-curious, he said, “Your face is so red.”

This was the first time he saw Gu Kaifeng blush. Before, when he had confessed, when they had kissed, even the first time they had done it he had never seen Gu Kaifeng blush. Lin Feiran was always the one who blushed and Gu Kaifeng was like a little wild animal with a strong conquering instinct; he was only dissatisfied when he did not make enough progress and wouldn’t be made shy due to too much progress.

In other words, he had really thick skin!

So this display before Lin Feiran could be said to be a rarity…

“Don’t change the subject. Tell me, how are you going to make it up to me?” Face red, Gu Kaifeng forcibly changed the subject.

He felt that the burning on his face would not go down for a while. He looked at Lin Feiran’s cute face and couldn’t help thinking of the way the little sticky cake had been before, waving his teeth and claws around, insisting that he disliked Gu Kaifeng. At that time, he had still thought that was Lin Feiran’s words not matching his intentions!

Actually, Gu Kaifeng wasn’t completely to blame either. Since his childhood, many people had liked him, and it was normal to develop some narcissistic tendencies and assume that others would start liking him easily.

I even forcibly kissed him, and called myself his husband… damn, damn, damn! Thinking of all the things he had done before, Gu Kaifeng felt embarrassed. Then a rush of hot blood reached his head. Although he tried to maintain that charming, tyrannical expression to mask his embarrassment, his cheeks got uncontrollably even more red, and now even his neck was reddening along with it.

“You, you don’t have to be too shy.” Lin Feiran could not bear seeing Gu Kaifeng embarrassed and wanted to quickly explain everything, so he comforted Gu Kaifeng: “If not for you misunderstanding at that time, we wouldn’t be together now, either. So, actually, the misunderstanding is a good thing, wouldn’t you say?

Gu Kaifeng: “……”

Actually, it would have been all right if Lin Feiran acted like he did not know and just did not mention it. Hearing him mentioning it in this roundabout way, Gu Kaifeng’s embarrassment got even stronger.

“Lin Feiran!” In anger Gu Kaifeng stripped out of the clothes he had just put on and threw them all back on the bed. He gritted through his teeth, “I must fuck you today in order to appease my hatred.”

This time Lin Feiran’s face reddened too. They looked at each other, both their faces thoroughly red. Gu Kaifeng physically caught Lin Feiran and scooched toward the bed. His arm stretched out, then shrank back.

Gu Kaifeng: “Trying to run?”

“Not trying to run.” Weakly, Lin Feiran waved the lube he had gotten from the nightstand, his clear and bright eyes showing some uncertainty. “Just, just be gentle&#k2026;”

Gu Kaifeng’s eyes went dark. Like a wolf, he pulled all the clothes off Lin Feiran who likewise had not worn them for more than a few minutes. He started from his lips and kissed and licked all the way down to the soles of his feet. Lin Feiran was very obliging and obediently lay down, letting Gu Kaifeng kiss him, and would occasionally let out several soft groans from his throat. Seeing that Gu Kaifeng’s situation was about right, without waiting for him to ask, Lin Feiran very proactively turned himself over so that his perky little butt was facing Gu Kaifeng. Then he pulled another pillow over and hugged it to bolster his courage.