Chapter 32

Lin Feiran was dizzy from being kissed. He pushed hard against Gu Kaifeng’s chest with his arm, trying to break free from his hold, but he got swept up in the kiss and quickly lost his strength. His hands and feet grew weaker, and his insides seemed to have melted into a puddle of boiling hot water from the heat of the other’s embrace. Reason and common sense were mixed, rippling and fumbling through the empty shell of skin and bone that was his body.

“Nn…” Lin Feiran unconsciously let out a sweet nasal sound. The floor felt like it was moving so he instinctively reached out to grab Gu Kaifeng’s arm. But when he sobered up, he realized he was wrong; the ground wasn’t moving – it was all him. He was being struck by wave after pounding wave of his heartbeat until he could no longer stand.

Lin Feiran did not know for how long he had been kissed. In brief, by the time he reacted, the kiss was already over. Their bodies were held tightly together, and he could feel something hard swelling and pressing shamelessly against his body. And he, too…

“Fuck!” Gu Kaifeng cursed, but his tone was one of excitement. He lowered his voice, bit Lin Feiran’s ear, and said in an enthusiastic voice, “Do you feel that?”

“No, why did this happen…” Lin Feiran was confused and his entire body stood frozen.

I must have been given an aphrodisiac!

“When are you going to admit that you like me?” Gu Kaifeng asked in a low voice as he put his hand inside Lin Feiran’s school uniform. His fingertips nimbly teased their way beneath his sweater and shirt, caressing the smooth and delicate skin of Lin Feiran’s waist. After kneading it for a moment, he impatiently bypassed his belt and continued groping downwards with difficulty.

Lin Feiran was frightened by this action. He snapped out of his stupor in an instant. Desperately pushing away Gu Kaifeng’s dishonest hand, he roared, “Stop it!”

Gu Kaifeng did not give up, but he also did not force Lin Feiran further; he just let his hand linger dangerously on Lin Feiran’s lower abdomen. Gently kissing Lin Feiran’s lips, he lowered his eyes then protruded his soft, red tongue from between two neat rows of white teeth. After a light and flirtatious poke, he quickly retracted it and coaxed Lin Feiran by saying, “How about I use this to help you?”

Continuous footsteps could be heard from outside the stall. The male students who had just left the exam room had come to the toilet. Luckily, the sounds of running water near the urinals and of students discussing exam questions helped conceal the ambiguous noises coming from their stall. Lin Feiran raised his voice and anxiously said, “No! Don’t, don’t mess around!”

“Please baby, I want to try.” Gu Kaifeng licked his lips. Seeing that Lin Feiran still shook his head like a rattle drum, he changed his strategy. He arched slightly like an oversized kitten and rubbed his head a few times against the crook of Lin Feiran’s neck. Acting like a spoiled child, he said, “I’m hungry, feed me milk…”

“You…” Lin Feiran discovered with bitterness that he surprisingly had no resistance whatsoever against this cute and childish Gu Kaifeng. The depths of his heart were tickled unbearably by that deep, magnetic voice and the hair that rubbed against his neck, causing his IQ to drop to zero in a second. In addition, a certain organ of his was being so painfully tormented by an indescribable desire that he almost nodded. However, he suddenly remembered that the other party was also a man, and from the bottom of his heart arose feelings of guilt and shame.

Lin Feiran held Gu Kaifeng’s face with both hands and forced him to look up at him. He immediately straightened the expression on his small face and said in a serious tone, “Gu Kaifeng, you wake up.”