Chapter Ch12 - Lin Feiran: The Milk Flavored Little Sticky Cake!

SHOWER SCENE

OMG!!! <3 <3

Lin Feiran and Gu Kaifeng arrived at the communal shower room. They separated to find their own lockers and began to strip down.

Though Lin Feiran lived in the same dorm room as Gu Kaifeng, when they changed their clothes they’d still be in their underwear. This would be their first time completely naked around each other, so Lin Feiran was a little self-conscious when it came to removing the last piece of his clothing. He hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his underwear and slowly dragged it down, his pale ears turning slightly red from embarrassment.

Lin Feiran didn’t know why he was not bothered by other people possibly looking, but it bothered him if Gu Kaifeng was looking!

Gu Kaifeng finished stripping off all his clothes and confidently took a step towards Lin Feiran, bare-naked.

As he undressed, Lin Feiran’s back was bent like a bow. When he lifted his gaze, his line of sight landed perfectly on Gu Kaifeng’s manhood!

The competitive Lin Feiran sadly found out that even his penis size was smaller than Gu Kaifeng’s.

But you can’t say for sure with this kind of thing. Some people have big flaccid penises, yet when they’re erect the size doesn’t become that much bigger… So it’s not right to compare penis sizes when they’re not erect! thought Lin Feiran as he used his supreme reasoning skills to comfort himself.

Gu Kaifeng looked at Lin Feiran who was only wearing a small pair of briefs and staring at his penis. Lin Feiran stood stiffly on the spot, unmoving. Gu Kaifeng smiled and said, “Quickly strip.”

Lin Feiran: “……”

Gu Kaifeng continued, “After you’re done stripping, hurry in. Many people use the shower around this time, so it’s hard to get a spot.”

Lin Feiran pretended to be calm, gritted his teeth, and took off his underwear under Gu Kaifeng’s bold and unrestrained gaze. He immediately rolled his underwear into a ball, tossed it into his locker, and quickly closed the locker door. During this time, the blush on his ears started to spread to his cheeks…

To be blushing in a men’s locker room, this is very gay!

Lin Feiran blushed because he was losing so much face by being butt-naked in front of his previous arch-nemesis. He stretched his hand to cover his heated face, lowered his head in embarrassment, and entered the shower area.

The communal shower room used separators to divide the showers into small stalls. Each small stall had a shower nozzle. The stalls didn’t have doors, but were equipped with curtains instead. The separators also didn’t stand from floor to ceiling: they were maybe only a little more than 1 meter tall and started about three-quarters of a meter above the floor. When two male students were showering next to each other, if they were tall enough or stood on their tiptoes, they could see the neighboring student’s head. If they crouched, they could see the other student’s feet.

For Lin Feiran, this design gave him a great sense of security!

It was twenty past eight, the exact time when the majority of students chose to shower, so it was hard to find an empty spot. When Gu Kaifeng found an empty stall, he pointed to Lin Feiran and said, “You go first.”

Lin Feiran looked at the stall and asked, “What about you?”

Gu Kaifeng replied, “I’m going to find another one.”

Lin Feiran hesitated; he was afraid that five minutes wouldn’t be enough time to shower. After all, he had not showered in three and a half days and therefore couldn’t clean himself well in such a short time. Maybe the shower room had many water ghosts. Lin Feiran froze as he recalled the water ghost from the other day. Its appearance was really scary: bloated and rotten, it almost didn’t look like a human… it was one of the scariest ghosts that he had ever seen. Lin Feiran couldn’t say for sure if each stall wouldn’t have a slouching water ghost sitting beneath the shower nozzle, waiting for a student to turn on the shower and pour water over them.