Chapter Ch46 - Putting his husband in his place!

That evening, Gu Kaifeng’s parents were not home. When they returned, Gu Kaifeng immediately urged Lin Feiran to take a shower.

Lin Feiran retrieved a change of clothes from the wardrobe in Gu Kaifeng’s bedroom then obediently went to the bathroom. In the bathroom, there was a small drawer that Gu Kaifeng had specifically given for him to use. It contained toothpaste, shampoo, and body wash, all from the same brands and scents that Lin Feiran typically used. When Lin Feiran did not stay over, the small drawer remained untouched. It was only for him.

Gu Kaifeng’s parents had no problems with Lin Feiran staying over each weekend ever since learning that Lin Feiran’s parents were out of town for work. Lin Feiran was good-looking, pleasant to talk to, and had a good academic record. In addition, Gu Kaifeng used to be undisciplined and hard to deal with.

In the future, the path to come out of the closet would obviously be a very smooth one!

“Let me borrow the computer, I need to check something.” Lin Feiran had finished showering and drying his hair. He jumped onto the bed while holding Gu Kaifeng’s laptop, turned it on, and leaned back on the headboard. Sticking out from his pajama pants was a pair of slim and pale feet, pressing together cutely against the bed sheet. His toes were small and round, and his toenails were clean and trimmed.

Gu Kaifeng was leisurely searching for his change of clothes, but his eyes were glued to Lin Feiran’s feet.

Gu Kaifeng did not know whether it was because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or if the other party was really just so perfect, but in short, Gu Kaifeng thought that Lin Feiran’s whole body was sexy; even his toes seemed to tease him.

“What are you doing?” Lin Feiran felt that he was being stared at by a little wolfhound again and quickly hid his feet beneath the blankets.

“Wait for me to finish showering.” Gu Kaifeng leaned over and pinched those flirtatious bulges in the blanket. He then grabbed his clothes and walked away.

Lin Feiran opened a web browser. He remembered the school founder’s name was Jiang Durou. The first time he saw the name under the school founder’s portrait in the school hall, he sighed. Names of people from the past have a pleasant ring to them, so it stuck with him.

At sunset today, Lin Feiran’s attempts to communicate with the school founder at the school gates went very badly. The school founder did not seem to know that he was already dead. The outside world had already developed so much over the course of many years, but his consciousness was still trapped in the world from decades ago. His mind seemed to lack clarity and awareness, and he was completely relying on his habits from when he was still alive. Communication was basically useless.

Since the school founder could not clarify matters, Lin Feiran decided to do the research himself. However, as soon as his mouse clicked on the input box of the search engine, a long list of search records was automatically generated beneath it.

“Boyfriend birthday surprise”, “XXX basketball sneakers model X limited edition”, “Date destinations in X city”

“…Huh?” Lin Feiran was shocked but immediately understood that this was Gu Kaifeng’s search history.

Gu Kaifeng, whose each and every move was normally bursting with masculinity as if he were a natural-born talent with romantic words and seduction techniques, just like one of those novel protagonists who is both domineering and devilishly charming— to think how that Gu Kaifeng could reveal an inexperienced and embarrassed expression in front of his laptop as he racked his brain for a way to make Lin Feiran happy… Lin Feiran’s heart felt like it was being heated from submersion in a warm solvent. A stirring stick by the name of Gu Kaifeng probed inside, stirring gently and melting his heart.