Chapter Ch71 - [Extra: The Drama Queen]

Chapter Ch71 - [Extra: The Drama Queen] Sympathy for her hesitance.

On May 1st, the school gave them three days off. Lin Feiran had booked the train tickets early, and on the first day of vacation he and Gu Kaifeng took the high-speed rail to A City.

The two of them got on the train and secured their luggage, then Lin Feiran took out a math mock exam and some scratch paper from his backpack and called out to Gu Kaifeng. “Come on, let’s race to answer the questions.”

“All right.” With an indulgent expression, Gu Kaifeng put away the iPad he had just taken out and got out his own math paper. He lazily lowered the tray table and said, “Once we’re done with this, play a game with me.”

“Sure.” Lin Feiran nodded and glanced down at his watch as he wrote a big letter C next to the first multiple-choice question. He said with a thick face, “8:52, start. The one who finishes last is a pig.”

Gu Kaifeng stretched his neck to glance at Lin Feiran’s paper, then answered C for his own first multiple-choice question.

Lin Feiran pretended to be angry. “You’re copying from me.”

“My face is thick.” Gu Kaifeng swiftly calculated the second question with his right hand while caressing his own face with his left. “Your kisses have even left calluses.”

Lin Feiran: “……”

He really was thick-faced.

Lin Feiran did another two questions, then glanced down at the backpack on his lap. He pulled the zipper open wider and gave the costume spirit, which claimed to have claustrophobia, some air.

The drama queen had followed them the whole way. Perhaps she was overjoyed at finally getting to return home – she was incredibly excited, chattering to Lin Feiran without stopping. He had not replied to her much, to prevent passersby from thinking he was insane. Now that he had buried his head in his homework, the drama queen had no outlet for all her emotions and had to entertain herself. During the train ride, she played more than a dozen parts, and acted out a Chinese rendition of ‘Murder on the Orient Express’.

The drama queen: “I’m dead, I’m dead!”

The drama queen: “The train conductor is a suspicious character.”

The drama queen: “According to my deductions, the murderer is…”

Gu Kaifeng calmly cut the link where they shared Yin. Below the seat, he hooked Lin Feiran’s calf with his own heel, and both their pairs of Yin-Yang Eyes deactivated. The world immediately quieted down, and the drama queen’s only two audience members could no longer see her.

It was rather pitiful!

An hour and twenty minutes later, Lin Feiran finished his math paper. As he put down his pen, he swiftly glanced in Gu Kaifeng’s direction. Gu Kaifeng was currently doing the last complicated question.

“I won. The last to finish is a pig.” Lin Feiran raised a hand and pulled at Gu Kaifeng’s ear, grinning wickedly. “Pig’s ears.”

“Hm, hm.” Gu Kaifeng very obligingly snorted twice like a pig. He scooped up Lin Feiran’s mischievous hands and pressed them onto his own thigh, asking, “When does my master intend to eat me?”

Lin Feiran said imperiously, “I’m keeping you at least until the new year.”

“Don’t, master.” Gu Kaifeng pressed down on Lin Feiran’s hands, leading him to move it up his thigh. Worried that the people behind them would hear, he dropped his voice. “I’m delicious right now. Radiant and handsome, full of energy, both nice to touch and nice to taste…”