Chapter Ch97 - [Extra: The High School Exams]

Apologies for the delay, it was 100% my fault. Also, there was no chapter title for this chapter.

On the third day of summer vacation after the high school exams, Lin Feiran ran over to Gu Kaifeng’s house to play.

The basement of Gu Kaifeng’s house was an activity room reserved for him. Part of the ceiling was made of glass, so it was well-lit and cool in summer, and was a good place to hang out. There were some exercise machines, a large-screen TV, many video games, gym clothes and shoes, CDs, and things like that… one of the benefits of dating the same sex was that their interests were very alike, and they could spend a lot of time together. Gu Kaifeng sat on the floor, his legs spread casually. Lin Feiran sat in front of him, lying in his embrace, and each held a video game controller as they battled it out in a fighting game.

Lin Feiran was good at this game, but Gu Kaifeng was as underhanded in video games as he was in real life. He retreated when the enemy advanced, and advanced when the enemy retreated. He was good at taking opportunities, and won three rounds in a row. Lin Feiran, who hated to lose, was now anxious. As he played, he suddenly looked back and glared harshly at Gu Kaifeng!

He won three rounds in a row in this way! Did he want to be broken up with?!

Gu Kaifeng was amused by Lin Feiran’s face, which was as black as the bottom of a pot. He realized that he had gotten too into the game, and now he eagerly prepared to lose several rounds to make his little sticky cake happy. But he had not yet started to throw the game when Lin Feiran suddenly moved closer and very boldly kissed him.

Lin Feiran’s soft tongue still held the sweet taste of fruit juice, both tasty and inviting. Gu Kaifeng tossed his controller to one side, wrapping his arms around Lin Feiran’s waist, kissing the boy in his arms until he whined softly.

“Uu, mm…” Lin Feiran glanced at the screen as he kissed, his fingers flying. He took the opportunity to execute a combo that knocked Gu Kaifeng’s avatar, who was just standing there, to the ground.

A girl’s high voice came from the speakers: “K~O!”

Gu Kaifeng: “……”

Lin Feiran exclaimed happily, “Haha, I won!”

“You naughty boy.” Amused, Gu Kaifeng trapped Lin Feiran firmly against him with one arm, his other hand reaching under the bottom of Lin Feiran’s shirt to tickle him. “This is why you kissed me?”

“Ha ha ha, stop&#k2026; I was wrong, ha ha ha!” Lin Feiran was so tickled he twisted back and forth in Gu Kaifeng’s arms, but could not get away. Eventually, he had to use both hands to stop Gu Kaifeng’s hands, his tears of laughter wetting his eyelashes. He was still smiling, and now he tried to calm down and said, “Gu Kaifeng, stop it.”

Gu Kaifeng stared at his face and said with a smile, “Then kiss me sincerely.”

Lin Feiran obediently kissed him. He had lost the controller in his hand at some point, and he had been picked up and pressed into the sofa. Their bodies entwined suggestively, their lips pressed against each other, making soft, sloppy sounds which were very arousing. After a moment, Lin Feiran compliantly reached to pull at Gu Kaifeng’s pants, about to help him out as they usually did, but he had only just started when Gu Kaifeng caught his wrist so he was unable to move.

“You don’t want to?” Lin Feiran’s eyes widened, surprised.

Gu Kaifeng had actually refused it! This was a miracle!

“I want.” Gu Kaifeng bit at Lin Feiran’s pale ear, then murmured suggestively in a low voice, “I want you.”

Lin Feiran immediately understood. They had been in a relationship for more than a year, and though Gu Kaifeng often teased him, they had not taken the final step. Lin Feiran knew it was hard for him to rein himself in, and truthfully, Lin Feiran was the same. He had had several dreams that had made him blush and his heart pound… so, without any hesitation, Lin Feiran looked elsewhere in embarrassment, and agreed softly. “All right.”

Don't You Like Me (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें