Chapter Ch38 - There is an area in his brain responsible for quirking his tail!

The dorm room was quiet for a moment. Gu Kaifeng tightened the arm encircling Lin Feiran and asked, “RanRan, do you acknowledge me as your boyfriend now?”

“…What, nothing of the sort.” Lin Feiran’s body went taut.

“Then why did you call out ‘husband’ so passionately just now?” Gu Kaifeng pinched Lin Feiran’s slender waist in dissatisfaction.

With a guilty conscience, Lin Feiran twisted words to force logic and cried, “It’s just a form of address. I can use it however I like.” As Lin Feiran spoke, he rolled over and patted his pillow twice. He called out to the pillow affectionately, “Husband— Are you comfortable under me, husband?”

Gu Kaifeng pulled Lin Feiran back into his embrace. With both love and hate, he said, “I think you just need to be fucked.”

“What do you think you’re talking about!” Lin Feiran’s face went red and he stammered in retaliation, “Take— Take ten thousand steps back; even if that was true, it would definitely be me on top…” His voice became softer as he spoke, as if even he did not quite believe it.

“That’s fine too, as long as you’re happy.” Gu Kaifeng undid the buttons on his pajamas and made some distance between them. Grabbing Lin Feiran’s hand, he forced him to touch him from his collarbone to his lower abdomen. Who knew what Gu Kaifeng had eaten growing up; his body was more developed than others his age, and he lacked the softness and tenderness of youth. Lin Feiran’s palm caressed hard muscle encased in smooth and supple skin, his brain heating uncontrollably. As his hand slid over two erect nubs, Lin Feiran felt his mind had reached a boiling point. Meanwhile, Gu Kaifeng was devilishly restraining Lin Feiran’s hands, making them rub gently.

Lin Feiran felt both ashamed and inexplicably excited. Even his toes had curled, and his exquisite Adam’s apple was bobbing up and down unreservedly.

Gu Kaifeng pulled Lin Feiran back into his arms and held him there securely. Their two bodies were pressed together tightly without a single gap. Gu Kaifeng blew lightly on Lin Feiran’s ear, which was so red it was almost dripping blood, and asked, “Baby, do you like it?”

Lin Feiran stared at him, his bright black eyes widened in shock. He looked like a stunned hamster. After several seconds of silence, he lied through his teeth and denied, “No… I don’t like it.”

“Stubborn.” Gu Kaifeng was not stupid. Whether or not Lin Feiran liked it could be seen at a glance from his reaction; he did not need to hear the answer at all. As a result, he pressed even further, and stuck out his tongue to toy with Lin Feiran’s earlobe. He deliberately lowered his voice and, in a flirtatious and wanton tone, spat out several words without restraint, “Didn’t you say you want to be on top? Do you want to fuck me?”

Before he had finished speaking, Lin Feiran felt something in his mind give off a ‘ta’ sound, as if a string had broken. His breaths were short and hurried as he gasped out, “I… don’t want to.”

These words were actually true. Lin Feiran was almost unable to move, like a little piece of New Year cake that had been cooked until it was so soft and sticky it stuck to the bottom of the pot. He had no way of doing such a thing to Gu Kaifeng — it was far more likely for Gu Kaifeng to do that thing to him.

Gu Kaifeng had been excited by his involuntary teasing, but nothing more could really be done. He lifted Lin Feiran’s chin and kissed him forcefully several times, then pressed the limp Lin Feiran against the wall and let his hands wander from his chest to his thighs to vent the fire of desire in his heart. At first, Lin Feiran hardly resisted, only whimpering softly several times. But after a while, he realized that Gu Kaifeng seemed at risk of misfiring. With all his might, he pushed Gu Kaifeng away and callously commandeered the entire blanket so he could wrap himself up. Flushed with anger, he said, “Are you done? Are you still intending to go to class tomorrow?”