Chapter 25: Sunrise (Part 2)

"SANS!" Asriel screams, fear arresting his soul. He rushes over to Sans, picks up his body, and drags him over to Frisk, who currently has his medical supply kit opened. Asriel gently lowers the skeleton to the ground, and Frisk immediately begins bandaging up Sans' injured arm. He looks over at Kris, and Susie clashes blades with Kris again. Asriel nods at Frisk, rushing back into the fray. The clanging grows to a near-deafening level as Sans smirks over at Kris. "Heh, not bad, kid."

Frisk tightens the bandage around Sans' forearm. He prepares the pins, and his hands shake.

Sans looks up at Frisk and smirks. "Hey, kid...what are you so worried for? I'll be fine."

Sans winks as he breathes shallowly. Frisk shakes his head. "No, Sans. It's not ok. Your HP is really low..."

The skeleton painfully shrugs. "Just because my immune system isn't exactly up to snuff doesn't mean I won't get through this. Besides, the chest is the weak spot for monsters, and he didn't hit me there. I'll be fine."

Frisk shakes his head. "You're not exactly physically strong, either. I'm worried that any little bit of injury will do you in." He bites his lip, tears beginning to flow down Frisk's face. "I can't let you die...too many of our friends and family in town have died already."

Sans sighs. "I've been in tighter jams before, kiddo. And again, the chest is the weak spot for monsters, not the arms. I'll be fine."

Sans winks as Frisk prepares to bandage him. Kris backs away, eyeing up Asriel, then Susie. Kris holds his injured arm up and gestures toward himself with a taunting look. Susie charges first, yelling at Kris. "YOU'RE DONE!"

Susie swings but misses. Kris lands on top of her axe and holds his knife in the sky. He grips Susie's collar, and he smirks down at her. "Or is it you?"

Before Kris can lower the knife into her heart, a chaos saber hurls past his head and lands on the ground beside him. Kris backs away from Susie. He lightly touches his right ear, a slight trickle of blood oozing from it. He tilts his head; a large goat floats behind Susie. The trademark green and yellow shirt has shifted into royal purple and white garments. His horns are long, and his eyes glow a soft yet strong black hue. The hyperdeath form is back.

The giant goat growls as his pained face stares at Kris, and the other chaos saber is trembling in his hand. "NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE DYING TODAY!"

Kris smirks and folds his arms. "Seems I tempted you, Asriel Dreemurr. Very good," he spews with a deathly roll in his voice.

Kris lowers his body as Asriel hurls stars at Kris. Kris veers around each, hopping over the smaller stars that spawn from the more prominent ones. Asriel floats over to his other saber, picks it up, and spins around to face Kris again. He lowers himself and walks up to Susie.

"Susie, are you ok?" Asriel asks as he gently places his hand on her shoulder.

Susie smirks and smiles at Asriel. "Heh, never better, little goat buddy. Or should I say, tall goat buddy?"

Asriel tightens his grip around the chaos sabers, then stares at Kris again. His white pupils gleam while his black irises harden. "Susie and I are DETERMINED, and we will WIN!"

Susie nods and smugly grins as she tightens her grip around the axe. "I couldn't have said it better myself, Azzy. Let's beat this creep!"

 Let's beat this creep!"