2.- "Healing to grow"

Bora and Ada were back together after being separated for 6 months. 

These 6 months had been total hell for both of them. It was as if Ada had been swallowed up by the earth. None of her aunts or Selin knew where she could have gone.

Ada had taken some time, to think things through, not only had she lost her relationship with Bora. She still had many decisions to make about her future. After a month, she contacted Yasemin hanim and told him that she had contacted her paternal family. To her good fortune, she had a cousin who was a psychologist. She was able to work with her from her feeling of loss and that she didn't feel good enough to deserve to be happy. She had to overcome those thoughts and the ingrained beliefs she had. It was not easy, there were days when she cried all the time, especially if she remembered every moment she had lived with Bora. It had been very hard to say goodbye to him when she loved him, loved him with all her heart.

But love is not always enough.

There were also days when she felt better and felt she could eat the world. Especially if she was inspired by the warm weather and the sea.She had found herself in this time, she had learned to accept herself, to love herself without judging herself. To cry, to get angry, to be afraid and to laugh if she had to. She returned to Bursa with her ideas clearer, she had decided to finish her career. Writing was part of it. Writing made her happy.Her aunts were happy to have her back. She was no longer the same Ada. She was a stronger Ada. While she was not completely happy, she knew that every day was an opportunity to heal and grow. It wasn't easy for Bora either. He had never loved a woman the way he had loved Ada. She wasn't just his girlfriend, she had become his best friend. The way she looked at him made him feel he could leave his fear of love completely behind. He drank until he couldn't, there were days he went out, there were days he cried his eyes out at the end of business hours, inside his office at Bizde Boyle.At the end of the day, everyone dealt with their grief in a different way. His biggest refuge was Elif and Ali, his cousin and niece did everything to see him better. With them he didn't pretend to be strong all the time. Bora had learned that crying did not make him weak.Neither did love.

He felt grateful, even if their relationship had a sad ending, he had felt a healthy love. He had felt truly loved and realized, things were very different than he had thought.

How could he not feel grateful? If she had loved him for who he was, without seeking to change him. She had supported him in fulfilling his dreams, she had taken care of him. She had made him happy. She had become his family, she had become his home.

To love also meant letting go.

To feel grateful for the time lived and to wish for the best.

Loving also meant taking time, breathing, talking and struggling together to overcome problems.

But how could he show her that he loved her?Would he be able to set her free and be happy if she found love in other arms?

He would rather try to improve himself to be the man Ada needed. He knew that if he looked for her right now, the solution would be short-lived. They had both missed each other so much, but they hadn't had enough time to heal and forgive. They both had to learn from their mistakes. Time could be an ally. He would give her the time she needed. He would also give himself time to heal himself.

Months later, Ali and Selin were engaged. Ada every time she saw them she would ask about Bora indirectly and vice versa. Bora was always looking out for Ada, loving her from a distance.He knew that Ada was feeling much better. The time for healing had come to an end.