7.- "Wrong- Part 5"

Two months had passed and Bora had no news of Ada. He had sent her to investigate, now he had all the data and information about her until they got married.She had not lied, she had divorced Ruzgar before marrying him.

She had worked as a waitress, in a supermarket and as a hostess in a casino at the same time. Now he understood why she could not have continued studying. She had to support Ruzgar, she had not lied to him. He just wanted to kill him, he had returned to Bulgaria and knew that Ada was not with him. So there was no doubt that Ada was not involved with Ruzgar. 

Now sitting in the rocking chair he had bought for Ada, before he learned the truth, he was looking for clues to find the mother of his child.Would she be all right? According to her bank statement, she still had $5,000 on her card, but that wasn't enough. At least not for him, he was earning that much for an hour's work. 

Ada's aunts were calling him to talk to her, so he deduced that she wasn't in Bursa. He looked up the details of all possible flights from Istanbul, but there were more than 90 flights that day. How could he discover her?Where was his wife and son?

"Uncle Bora, I know Ada abla must be tired, but I want to play with her. I miss her so much, she no longer reads me stories and you no longer come to see me, did you stop loving me? Did you change me for Candan?"- Elif cries during the call.

"Princess, of course not, it's just that Ada had to go away for a few days to see her aunts. And I've had a lot of work at the company, but I promise I'll come to see you today to go to the movies. Is it okay with you? Who is Candan?"- asks Bora confused. 

"Ada abla told me that's what she would like my little cousin to be called. She told me that no matter how much I go through a complicated problem, the truth will set me free and that I should never be afraid, she will always be with me, to listen to me and support me"- Elif answers innocently."Candan (means 'sincere' in Turkish)"- Bora felt like he could cry at that moment. 

"Uncle Bora are you there?"- Elif asks. Bora had been silent for more than a minute, while trying to control the tears.

"We would never change you, Elif. You and Candan are very much loved. I must go, little princess, see you later. Give grandma and grandpa a kiss for me"- Bora mentions before cutting the call. Only Ada could think of calling her son what she had not been. 

"No matter how much trouble I go through, the truth will set me free and that I should never be afraid, she will always be with me, to listen to me and support me"- Elif's words about Ada kept repeating in his head.Ada would be for his niece, to listen to her and support her as he being her husband, had not been for Ada. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO CRY EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE YOU FEEL I DON'T DESERVE YOU. CRYING BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE THE WORST SHIT IN THE WORLD"- Bora remembered Ada's words. Now he understood why there were nights when he saw her sitting at the window pensive. Hugging a picture of the two of them together.

"Promise me you'll never leave me."- She had told him with tears in her eyes because of the fear she felt when they had found out they were married."

I will never leave you, I promise to be the husband you deserve.

"What a liar!He had judged Ada for lying, when he had lied too. 

He also remembered the conversation with his mom, the conversation they had days ago.He was very surprised that Ada had told her the whole truth.

"Son, I understand your discomfort. I have always taught you that lying always comes to light, but also sometimes a person can be driven to lie to save oneself and we should not judge"- Belma mentions caressing her son's face.