16.- "Heaven- Part 7"

Ada laughed, while Bora tickled her. He hadn't brought his pajamas and she had to lend him her oversized polo shirts that clearly fit him snugly.

"Okay, you provocative little girl. Stop giggling and let's go to dinner, I'm hungry"- Bora mentions while carrying Ada and leading her to her kitchen.

"I prepared lasagna bolognese, I hope you like it"- Ada answers heating up her dinner in the oven. Bora waited for her, while he poured some wine for both of them. She had decorated the balcony, so they dined in the natural moonlight.He was delighted with Ada's seasoning, she really cooked too tasty.

"You haven't told me what you think of my apartment"- Ada asked as she drank some wine. Both of them had already finished eating.

"It's very similar to your essence, it's feminine, sophisticated, with beautiful decorations and it's sexy. It's much better than I had imagined."- says Bora looking at some pictures of minimalist portraits of women.

"Have you imagined my apartment?"- Ada jokes staring at him. Bora remains silent, but then answers her.

"I'd be lying if I said no"- He answers truthfully.

"I'm glad you like it, you are today's guest of honor"- Ada mentions picking up the dishes, but Bora stops her to do it himself. Ada had cooked, it was his turn to help. She shakes her head, Bora approaches her, leaves the dishes on the table and says in her ear.

"I want you like I've never wanted anyone, Ada"- He murmurs before kissing her and pulling off her shoulders the sexy silk nightgown she was wearing.

"I want you very much too, Bora"- She answers between kisses, before biting Bora's lips suddenly.

"Take off your clothes now"- Bora feels her heart stop at her own words as she senses Ada's nipples getting hard.

"You're not wrong, you're not in control today"- She replies, stepping into the nearest couch with him. Thanks to the entrance that was protected by glass doors they could see the moon and the stars. Making this moment more magical.

After making love twice on the couch, the two of them together washed the dishes and sat talking on the balcony, while eating the ice cream Ada had in her refrigerator.

"Advantages of dating a person who works in an ice cream shop"- Bora jokes, while Ada laughed. They were both half-naked eating chocolate pistachio ice cream. They didn't care if a neighbor saw them. When they were both alone it was as if nothing was happening around them, just the two of them.

"I think I have more advantages than that"- Ada answers him smearing some ice cream on Bora's bare chest.

"As a disadvantage we have that you are a very naughty girl, Ada hanim."

"I will keep smearing you with ice cream until you say something very nice about me"- Ada says staring at him so that Bora can see that she was not joking.

"The advantage you have is that you are yourself, Ada. You have a light inside you that illuminates everyone around you"- Bora says amused, but he felt like he was admitting a great truth.

"Now I feel I should reward you by giving you a voucher for free ice cream for a week"- Ada smiles, while stroking Bora's beard.

"There is no better reward than being together with you"- Bora replies before kissing her.

"You say nice things because you want the coffee ice cream that is in the refrigerator right?"- Ada says blushing. She wasn't used to receiving compliments,much less from the man she liked.

"How did you find me out?"- Bora jokes causing Ada to pretend to be indignant.

They decide to play some board games, Bora wins at Uno and Ada got her revenge at Scrabble.