6.- "Wrong- Part 4"

The months went by, Ada tried every day to tell Bora the truth, but she couldn't. The fear of losing him was too much and she couldn't take that risk. Her baby needed to grow up with a loving father, different from the way she had grown up.

Ada's routine had changed just a little, she took virtual college classes, received face-to-face counseling and went to Bizde Boyle twice a week. Bora wanted to get her away from the stress and for her to have a very peaceful pregnancy. 

The truth was that the pregnancy belly had not protruded much and was almost unnoticeable. Tugce had not wasted a way to make Ada feel bad about her weight gain, while it was not noticeable, to her, who was a very detail oriented woman, it was too obvious. She clearly wasn't spreading her venom in front of Bora. She thought that one of the factors for Bora falling in love with Ada was her figure. Ada was a curvier woman than she was and in her mind, Bora had chosen her for that.

"Ada, maybe a good diet wouldn't hurt. I had read that love made you fat, but I didn't think it was real. I mean you keep in shape, but it's obvious you've put on just a little weight. If you want I'll send you my trainer's number, I'm sure Bora will thank you later."- Mentions Tugce looking at her sarcastically. She never thought that Bora would hear her inane comment.  Ada kept quiet, it really wasn't worth answering Tugce. Her weight was ideal, in her sixth month of pregnancy she had only gained five kilos. She was confident in her body, Bora was always telling her how much he loved her and how beautiful she was.Ada ignored her as Tugce left her office. She was still angry that she could not find out anything against Ada.

Bora, who was a bit angry, called a meeting of all Bizde Boyle's collaborators.

"I know the last time I held an emergency meeting was to announce to them that I was Ada's boyfriend. It's been a few months now and as you may know we are now husband and wife. She and I are very happy together and we want to announce to you that in 3 months, we will become parents. Ada is 27 weeks pregnant and I know you are wondering how this is possible if my wife's belly is almost imperceptible. We don't know yet, but I am almost sure it is because she is perfect"- Bora mentions looking at Tugce seriously.

"Boss and do you know what you will have?"- Eyup asks.  All workers really felt a lot of sympathy towards Ada.

"We don't know yet, our baby doesn't show up in the ultrasounds"- Ada answers shyly.Everyone starts clapping excitedly. Ruzgar was absorbed in his thoughts. He had not bothered Ada again and to tell the truth, she had helped him more than he deserved. She deserved to be happy.

"Miss Dickman, can we talk in my office now?"- Bora mutters somewhat angrily. No one had the right to make his wife feel bad and much less, criticize the body that was giving the life of his baby.

"I WANT THIS TO BE THE LAST TIME YOU TALK ABOUT MY WIFE'S BODY, TUGCE. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT OR THE AUTHORITY TO JUDGE. WE ARE IN THE YEAR 2022, YOUR MENTALITY HAS TO GROW UP. PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IS NOT EVERYTHING."

"Bora, I don't know what Ada told you."

"My wife didn't tell me anything, I heard everything and don't try to deny it. Be responsible for your actions. The next time you make my wife feel bad, rest assured that you will leave my company. I don't give a damn that we have been friends since we were kids, understand?"- Bora mutters angrily.

"I'm sorry"- Mentions Tugce scared, this was definitely getting out of hand.

"It's not me you have to apologize to"- Bora mentions, leaving the office bringing Ada for Tugce to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry for my comment, Ada. It was totally inappropriate, in my defense, I didn't know you were pregnant"- She mumbles through her teeth.

"I accept your apology, but it shouldn't matter if it's that I'm pregnant or not. You just don't have to talk about anyone's body if they don't ask for your opinion."- Ada mentions. Tugce nods and leaves the office.