26.- "You Won't Leave Me"- The end

- 4 YEARS LATER- 

Ada was very happy, she did not think that acting could become so fascinating for her. She had studied for a year in order to prepare herself and after getting small roles in important dizis she jumped to fame and hand in hand with her husband. Who was her co-star.

 As soon as they read the script, they were both fascinated. Selin knew that she had landed the project of a lifetime in terms of work. And neither had been wrong, "Baht Oyunu" was the most watched dizi on open signal, with more than 15 rating points. Both Ada and Bora were working hard, they enjoyed being together all the time. The series was not only the most-watched, but also the behind-the-scenes videos, which were trending on Youtube Turkey. 

Particularly today, Ada was a bit nervous, her period was late. And she had felt a little nauseous. She knew Bora was a little suspicious, but she didn't want to give him any news until she was sure. They were currently filming episode 18 (they had both signed on for 30 episodes and a possible second season), her character Dilay had finally confessed to Kiral, her husband's character, that she was married. However in the episode she was getting a divorce, but Kiral didn't want to listen to her. Her best friends' characters were intervening to get them back together, but Dilay didn't want to make Kiral uncomfortable anymore. 

After filming the first 3 scenes, the director gave them a short break

After filming the first 3 scenes, the director gave them a short break. Ada ran to grab her purse, unbeknownst to Bora and taking advantage of the fact that the day before, he had more scenes than she did, she bought three different pregnancy tests. She couldn't take them the night before, because she had a lot of responsibilities at home and was a bit exhausted, however, she loved her life as it was, it was more than she had dreamed of. 

She took the tests and headed to the bathroom she had in her dressing room, she wanted to get them done quickly as she knew Bora would be looking for her. However when she walked in, she saw her husband with a frown on his face. 

"What you have in your hand are what I'm imagining?"- Bora asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure if I am, I just think it might be a suspicion"- Ada answers trying not to get her hopes up. 

"I'm excited! Do you want me to come in with you?"- Bora asks hugging her.

"Sorry, Mr. Dogrusöz, but I don't think I have forgotten how to pee. Wait for me here and set the timer on your cell phone, set it for five minutes. I won't be long"- Ada expresses trying to lighten the situation. Bora listened, waited for her, five minutes had never taken so long to happen. Ada came out and seeing the smile on her face, Bora ran to her, while hugging her carefully. 

"Ada, are you?"- Bora asked trying to control his tears. 

"I think the three tests don't lie"- She jokes, crying with happiness too. Ada put the evidence away in her purse, as Bora moved in to kiss her. They heard a knock at the door, wiped their tears and hurried to open. They never imagined the little surprise in front of them.