10.- "Heaven- Part 1"

Before we begin, this series of shots will be a bit spicy. And yes, they will have the teacher-student plot. It will be a consensual relationship, read it responsibly. 

"Bora, I wouldn't ask you for this favor if I had other options, and you can really decline. Lessons can be cancelled" - says Mert bey, a senior partner of Bizde Boyle. Mert really had no choice. He had promised his wife that he would travel with her to Europe. For two weeks. Two weeks before their baby was due. He had already canceled important meetings at his company, but he really could not cancel his other job: he was a professor at Istanbul Central University. He taught International Business and had to get someone to replace him.

"But you know I don't know anything about teaching, I'm not ready to be a teacher. Besides your field is more Administration and I'm a writer"-Bora answers with a laugh. Where had Mert gotten that idea from?

"I know, Bora. But you're a business owner with partners in different parts of the world. And as much as you may not have the same career, no one could teach better than one of the most successful businessmen in our country. "

Bora followed and agreed. Unfortunately, Mert wasn't just a partner to him. He was a friend. Mert had supported him since he had started his company and had helped him without expecting anything in return. And clearly, he could do him a favor simply by giving some lessons to his students from him.

"It's only three days a week and three lessons each day. I understand it may be a long time but, again, think of the students who would be inspired by you.

" How could he say no? He had a heart and maybe it wasn't the worst thing after all. This could be something new; the long hours in his office from him could get a little boring. 

"Good," replies Bora shaking his hand, and a big smile appeared on Mert's face. 

"Thank you very much. I promise to monetarily take care of all the lunches we have for the next year. You really don't have to be too serious about them: one class is chemistry, the other is studying tourism, and the third is literature class, I know you'll shine. Plus it's my quietest class"- Mert mentions, before replying to his wife that he was going home early bringing her the chocolate cake she had been craving. Mert promised to send the details, but Bora didn't have much to know. He hadn't taught the students anything about business, so he was free to teach them what he thought he needed to teach them.

**** 

"What, Mert won't be in Turkey for two weeks?" Ada's eyes grew wide as she read the news along with Selin, her best friend.

"And it is!" - They both exclaimed, planning an afternoon of movies until they read, at the bottom of the paper, that there would be a replacement teacher.

"Why do we have to learn the course from someone else? I bet the lessons won't even be serious." Ada knew they would rather not go to the boring International Business lessons. These were the last lessons of the last cycle of college and there was no point in going if their teacher wasn't even there.

"Wait"- Selin whispers, stopping, surprised by something.

"What?" - Ada asks in surprise.

"Yes we're going to class"- Selin mentions and handed Ada the information paper.

"Mert Yazicioglu. Replaced by Bora Dogrusöz." Ada had heard this name somewhere before, but she wasn't sure. "Who is Bora Dogrusöz?"

"Ada, don't be silly! Remember the list of the most attractive single men in Turkey we read last week?"

Then the answer hit Ada

"Is number one going to be our teacher?" - Ada asks in surprise.

"Yes, the number one and the most successful 25-year-old young Turkish businessman will be our replacement teacher and we are definitely going"- Selin assures with a big smile on her face.
Ada didn't know why someone like him would teach at her university. But she was happy about it, something new and unexpected! Maybe the boring lessons would be much more interesting because she could look at this beautiful man.